Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
Full length stocks and other things >

Full length stocks and other things

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Full length stocks and other things

Old 10-23-2002, 01:55 PM

Default Full length stocks and other things

Thanks for the help on the .308 vs. the others questions. It seems a toss-up between them all. Does anyone know of a way that I could possibly fire three or four rifles side-by-side? What I'm hearing is that the .308 may have the most recoil of those I listed. Is that true? Another couple of questions. Is there any advantage to the full length stocks like I see on CZ rifles? Is it just cosmetic or does it have a real purpose? What's the consensus on CZ rifles? I haven't read much about them on this list. Does anyone have experience with them? Seems they make a good product at a decent price. Thanks for the help.
Old 10-23-2002, 02:23 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Full length stocks and other things

I think full length stocks are a cosmetic thing and they look nice but could potentially be a problem if not done right. I mean accuracy wise. The couple of have seen and picked up seemed to be great quality at a very good price...Your basic mauser action with a nice safety and trigger. the woodwork on the American is also very good and I have been told they are great shooters but I cannot vouch for that not having been around when the owners shot. There are a few at my Gun Club and the owners are very pleased with them .