Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 This is the most awesome looking gun EVER! >

This is the most awesome looking gun EVER!

Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

This is the most awesome looking gun EVER!

Old 01-02-2006, 09:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: This is the most awesome looking gun EVER!

I think that stock is "interesting" to say the least. I'd much rather have that special anniversary '06! I wonder how much they will get for them?
Old 01-02-2006, 09:37 PM
bigcountry

Just an opinion, but I think it looks rather silly. Nothing classical or classy about it. I would have liked it when I was a kid maybe. Just an opinion.

Old 01-02-2006, 09:53 PM

ORIGINAL: bigcountry

Just an opinion, but I think it looks rather silly. Nothing classical or classy about it. I would have liked it when I was a kid maybe. Just an opinion.
I agree. Looks like someone got bored and drilled out sections to see how many shots it would take to crack the stock......
Old 01-02-2006, 10:01 PM

You have to wonder how many shots it'd take to crack that stock.
Old 01-02-2006, 11:07 PM

There is an echo in here I see. LOL Here is a better looking rifle, maybe even prettier than the hole-ridden stock of a rifle.

Old 01-03-2006, 01:42 AM
Giant Nontypical

It could make for some nice musicaltones the way the wind is alwaysblowing around here.
Old 01-03-2006, 03:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

Looks like a gun designed by a schizophrenic. Heavy barrel with fluting to cut down weight a bit. Heavy laminated stock with holes cut in it to lower the weight a bit. I'll be the firat to admit that I'm biased against fluted barrels though.

Put that stock with a little less cut out of the stock on a rifle with a sporter weight barrel, and they might have something that makes a bit of sense- Strength and consistancy of a laminated stock with less weight.
Old 01-03-2006, 08:49 PM
Fork Horn

not really but `WHAT- EVER FLOATS YOUR BOAT!!` SORRY THAT'S MY OPIOION!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-12-2006, 08:51 AM

I have alot of traditional guns. I think this winchester in cool looking and different. That is not an easy thing to accomplish. Let's face it, We gun guys can be pretty consevative. I mean we think the best hunting weapon is a system that will be 108 years old this year!
Personally I would own this gun if it shot well.
okcmco
Old 01-12-2006, 09:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: jcchartboy

I have to question the practicality of that stock. The last thing I want when walking in the woods with a gun is a stock with big holes in it that can snag on brush....just doesn't seem very smart, or safe...
I agree that it is a very nice looking rifle and I really like the Mod 70. But I have to agree with the above. Would make a nice range gun though.

Tom

Quick Reply: This is the most awesome looking gun EVER!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.