Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 Info on dealership >

Info on dealership

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Info on dealership

Old 12-19-2005, 11:38 PM

Default Info on dealership

I am looking for info where to purchase one of these ar15 bushmasters with the 24 inch barrel for varmit hunting.I have found the 20 inch barreled and shorter but not the 24. I like to do a little bit of role playing of a sniper and the varmits are my enemy and look the part includeing my weapon.I have looked at other rifles allso in the 223 cal. but all was short barrels also.I am a big Rem fan. But,I do like the intimadation of ARs.I was also looking at silencers for these weapons and have to check into state laws to see if they are legal here in Pa..I have read they increase the accuracy of any weapon and also reduces the recoil.The recoil I am not worried about,but it would go with the outfit for the sniper. I know semi-auto rifles are illegal on public property,but I believe it's legal on private property with the land owners permision or if own your own land. Any help on finding info prices and dealers will be appreciated.

Old 12-19-2005, 11:46 PM

Default RE: Info on dealership

Can't really help you on that but i have to say, i like the role playing idea lol
Old 12-20-2005, 07:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Info on dealership

Build your own. It's cheaper and you will likely end up with a better gun. Alsowhen you role play you really have to get intoit, face paint, gilly suite, leave your house and only move inches per hour. You wouldn't want to be spotted by one of those pesky critters. Look at what happened to Bill Murray! You wouldn't want to get caught behind enemy lines. They willgnaw your nuts off!

Tom