Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 fmj ammo.???? >

fmj ammo.????

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

fmj ammo.????

Old 10-12-2005, 06:03 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: fmj ammo.????

All I was saying is that if it is deemed illegal, just dont go there. Yeah, FMJ's will do it, butIjust wanna be able to hunt for a long time into the future.EJ
Old 10-13-2005, 12:08 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: fmj ammo.????

I understand that, ejpaul1 I want to hunt til I die and I want all my descendants to also. The comment about it only illegal if u get caught isn't smart to post on the web. I don't typically hunt with fmj's but, when all you have are fmj for plinking and a coyote chases a doe into a field, where I come from that coyote ain't makin it back to the woods. The law says you can protect your farm animals from predators and deer are farm animals to me. Between food plots and all the land management put into finally haveing 140 class bucks on my farm, they are worth more to me than cows are to some farmers. If it ain't the most ethical way of doing it, oh well. One dead coyote = more fawns surviving to be 140 class bucks.