Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Fishing Forum > Freshwater Fishing
I have been fishing perch >

I have been fishing perch

Community
Freshwater Fishing Discussion of all aspects of freshwater fishing.

I have been fishing perch

Old 08-18-2018, 02:56 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default I have been fishing perch

Hi all, I have been out trying my luck on white perch. As some know that I have been working most of the spring and half the summer straight threw with 12 hour night and Day shifts. Then my wife and I took off for Niagara Falls for part of my two weeks of vacation time. This all cut into my turkey hunting and fishing time. 13 weeks of work averaging 84 straight time hours a week is just a bit much. I am getting some fishing in now though and white perch is my target. Next week I will be on a ten day stretch of night shifts and then hopefully back to my 3 on and 3 off schedule for a while. Anyway I have been getting some nice perch. One day I hit them good and another day not so good. We have a twenty five fish limit on them and I will get my limit some of the time. But, they all have been some really nice size perch. Last night was an off night with a hard time getting them to bite. I did end up with twelve nice ones though from 13 1/2 inches to 11 1/2 inches. So nothing wrong with that and we call those white perch fresh water haddock.
Attached Thumbnails I have been fishing perch-cffbc5fb-3427-4733-887c-cb78a1ea7df8.jpeg