Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Fishing Forum > Freshwater Fishing
To Woodsman and Flhunter91 >

To Woodsman and Flhunter91

Community
Freshwater Fishing Discussion of all aspects of freshwater fishing.

To Woodsman and Flhunter91

Old 07-03-2012, 04:47 AM
Dominant Buck

Default To Woodsman and Flhunter91

Just a few reminders guys,,,,

We currently have six fishermen...who are all trustworthy...I say we are full....no more fishermen..that place ain't all that big..and number two..once the pot grows, the temptation to over weigh fish increases..
I say keep it fun..

a. Start time ..6:00 am

B. because of scale differences...possibly..winner must win by 1/2 pound or more...if that happens...no one wins.

C. Normal coutprtesy rules apply..don't fish where someone else is fishing...

D. No rule..but with this many fishing...I plan to buy a large numbered rule to instal on the front bench..my two biggest bass will be photoed because sometimes holding them up can make them look smaller"lol
Unless the bass jumps back inti the water like Zack's did..lol
Again,this is no rule..just a courtesy thing I want to do to help remove any doubt.

E. At 11:00 be back at the trucks...

F. From time to time we will/should switch sides to keep skill in the contest as well...The other side is highly prssured..and twice as big..should keep the BIG GAME interesting..[-;

Something else..from here on out try to refrain from typing in the name of this park...Folks can surf the net..and if word spreads are honey hole will be dead....I plan to go back and delete a lot of info .....My big mouth has proven over and over again to be my biggest down fall.

God bless...and keep it fun.
Chuck

Last edited by Chuck7; 07-03-2012 at 05:05 AM.
Old 07-03-2012, 09:06 AM
Fork Horn

That all sounds good to me Chuck. So we have six now? Did Matt decide to fish this weekend? Who is the sixth person? Just curious?
Old 07-03-2012, 10:46 AM
Dominant Buck

The 6th person is Roger...Woodsman88's grandfather..we talked a good hour at the trucks...We got sidetracked talking about the Lord...He will be in the boat with Josh..they won't be putting their fish together..everyone pretty much knows that side like the back of their hand..so we will need to switch to the west side often..we may also only want to do the tourneys bi weekly to keep from being burned out..to ofit schedules etc..this is it though..6 is plenty...more than that get's to serious..this also allows for absences,..example.Matt can't make it this Sat.

If you can think of any other ways to help make it run smoothly..please speak..

I know all 6 are flat out honest..which is a huge plus...what's scary is that everybody knows that body of water,,too good lol...the reason why we will probably switch sides every other one..the west side wii surely take skill...

Appreciate the feedback Zack...also..as long as we do tourneys ..I will leave that side alone except for tourney day..the fish get educated..pretty darn fast.
Old 07-03-2012, 10:58 AM
Fork Horn

Yeah 6 guys is enough and will allow for the tourney to still run if someone can't make it. The bi-weekly idea and the witching to the west side would be a nice idea. Keep things more even and keep some of the pressure off the east side. I'm looking forward to the new competition. It is very exciting.
Old 07-03-2012, 11:20 AM
Dominant Buck

Amen..me too..I like bi weekly and twitching off as well...trust me..if I would have known 6 months ago this would happen..I wouldn't have shared 90 per cent.lol you ask a winner of a reg. bass tourney what they used..you'll get nothing..same as hunting...i make sure no one sees me when I walk off the trail..if they do..I'll fake and walk the other direction...

I take hunting a whole lot more serious..the game is rare and the hunters are by the hundreds..very tough..but there are 25 square miles, so if your wiling to work hard it betters your odds.