HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - To Woodsman and Flhunter91
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 04:47 AM
Chuck7
Dominant Buck

Default To Woodsman and Flhunter91

Just a few reminders guys,,,,

We currently have six fishermen...who are all trustworthy...I say we are full....no more fishermen..that place ain't all that big..and number two..once the pot grows, the temptation to over weigh fish increases..
I say keep it fun..

a. Start time ..6:00 am

B. because of scale differences...possibly..winner must win by 1/2 pound or more...if that happens...no one wins.

C. Normal coutprtesy rules apply..don't fish where someone else is fishing...

D. No rule..but with this many fishing...I plan to buy a large numbered rule to instal on the front bench..my two biggest bass will be photoed because sometimes holding them up can make them look smaller"lol
Unless the bass jumps back inti the water like Zack's did..lol
Again,this is no rule..just a courtesy thing I want to do to help remove any doubt.

E. At 11:00 be back at the trucks...

F. From time to time we will/should switch sides to keep skill in the contest as well...The other side is highly prssured..and twice as big..should keep the BIG GAME interesting..[-;

Something else..from here on out try to refrain from typing in the name of this park...Folks can surf the net..and if word spreads are honey hole will be dead....I plan to go back and delete a lot of info .....My big mouth has proven over and over again to be my biggest down fall.

God bless...and keep it fun.
Chuck

Last edited by Chuck7; 07-03-2012 at 05:05 AM.