Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Fishing Forum > Freshwater Fishing
March 26th fishing forecast.. >

March 26th fishing forecast..

Community
Freshwater Fishing Discussion of all aspects of freshwater fishing.

March 26th fishing forecast..

Old 03-25-2011, 12:40 AM
Dominant Buck

Default March 26th fishing forecast..

Good day folks,

For central Florida....

Moon phase..poor ...go to your best lake and be patient..{ -;

Feeding time...5;30 AM ..so get out there early..

Wind 5 MPH...when you get tired..drift rubber baits just off the shoreline..drop offs..

Techniques..

Spinner baits../ cranks off the shoreline..if no action ..flip or pitch..still should be some fat babes hugging the shoreline.

Fishing Report Tomorrow [ -;
Old 03-27-2011, 04:44 PM
Dominant Buck

Did gardening Sat..but tried my lcuk today..Fish were off..I managed to get a small one on a Black backed gold floating Rapala.That is one pretty lure in tainted water,

I also got 528 pics on my game camera this week.. I have the privledge of being able to hunt hogs on private property . I have a game camera set up. They had hogs come by 3 years ago. I dumped a pile of corn back in the corner of their property..{ -; ..and looks like we got hogs. I have a Cabelas game feeder coming March 31st..

Old 03-27-2011, 04:59 PM
Giant Nontypical

when can you hunt them?????
Old 03-28-2011, 01:07 AM
Dominant Buck

I can hunt them anytime..I'm going to get the feeder to get them more active on my time. Yesterday I walked it off from a pine tree i plan to put my Summit in,,it's a 50 yd shot. The owner wanted me to build a shooting box..but FL is very flat..and there are hikers about 1/4 mile away..I'm leary about that..If there's 1% chance of hitting a hiker..I won't do it..the reason I'm using a climber.

I also don't want a pig bigger than 100 pounds..much easier to deal with. The owner { a lady } and me are the only ones allowed to hunt. Her husband is leary of the woods. These folks have adopted me in their lives { -; and treat me like family. They rasie goats and I get fresh goat's milk and cheese for free. I told them I will keep the feeder filled. I want to get the hogs on our schedule. IF you don't feed them...they will be gone. This little farmette borders another bigger farm and 100s of public land used for fishing and bird watching hikers.

You would need a permit to hunt them at night but I can shoot one anytime during the day.Yesterday the lady and I did some target practicing...we are ready. I'm not going to be a hog .I'll only shoot one at a time at a time as I need one. We are very happy about this ..as my best hunting spot is 170 miles round trip.This place is only 5 miles from my house.

Her husband used to race Daytona. He's the one I mentioned before about being a NASCAR driver..He's older now..60s. He used to be Ted Nugget's neigbor in Michigan and built Ted a 4x4 jacked up Bronco..Ted named Bob..'Bronco Bob' LOL ..Ted used to jam inside of Bob's house for them and keep them in supply of venison.They have lots of photos of Ted in their album.

Have a great day all,
Chuck7

PS ..this has been an answer to prayer. I had another place similiar to hunt but the hunter and I had opposite morals and value.It didn't work out. I then said a sincere prayer and put this ad on Craigslist.

"Christian ethical hunter would like to hunt hogs on your property. I'm willing to pay or do maintenance work."

This couple called me..and did not want pay or work...just friendship. I shoot my bow over at their home alot. God is very good and His mecies endure forever.

Last edited by Chuck7; 03-28-2011 at 01:26 AM.
Old 03-28-2011, 02:58 AM
Giant Nontypical

I'll only shoot one at a time at a time
hey Chuck i assume you meant shooting one per outing, as it would be very tough to pull off shooting two during the same hunt....hogs are skittish as all get out from my limited experience....they suspect anythings up, and its over...they can go completely nocturnal real quick too...best of luck, looking forward to the pic's
Old 03-28-2011, 03:56 AM
Dominant Buck

Thanks MT...yes sir..one per hunt..plan maybe 2 hogs max all year..I thank the Lord for this BUT do know all good things can come to an end { -; seen it happen many times.
Living one day at a time { -;

Have a wonderful day..