Community
Freshwater Fishing Discussion of all aspects of freshwater fishing.

For Chuck7

Old 07-28-2010, 11:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default For Chuck7

I saw this and instantly Chuck popped into my head. You Floridians are crazy fishing with these things.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/07/27/geo...ex.html?hpt=T2
Old 07-28-2010, 12:15 PM
Dominant Buck

WOW!!!
Thanks for sharing..that guy has more guts than me..I would have left the boat ramp and fished at my other spot. I learned something there.

Here's my funniest gator story though..This was when Matt was about 7 ..I had my head down and baiting his hook when I hear ." Look dad, a dinosaur." I said ,"Uh huh," "No dad for real ..a dinosaur." Now I 've treated Matt like an adult since he was 10 months,..serious.,.He threw a 16 K SHUT OUT at age 8 and was popping wheel stands on a 2 wheeler at age 3...so I looked at what he thought was a dinosaur. ..and guess what..sure enough the gator from head to tail was at least 20 foot long.I then had the job of explaining about mating..to a 7 year old. I kept it simple.

Last edited by Chuck7; 07-28-2010 at 12:26 PM.
Old 07-28-2010, 07:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

i watched that on youtube earlier!! ill post some pictures of something crazy about gators tomorrow.
Old 07-28-2010, 08:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

If i had initiall thought it was a 20 footer, I would have had to explain to my son how to clean out britches while in a boat, lol. I can't wait until Caden is old enough to go fishing with me and have the patience to endure
Old 07-29-2010, 01:26 AM
Dominant Buck

I can't wait until Caden is old enough to go fishing with me and have the patience to endure

I've got to scan some more pics..{ IN the boat} I have a picture of Matthew in the boat at 1 years old..He would throw over his bottle when he was finished. and then there was Andy at 1 years. old..when my wife changed his diapers he had 1 inch strips of black rubber worms in his diaper.. yep..I couldn't wait till they grew up.