Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Fishing Forum > Freshwater Fishing
 Worst place you been hooked? >

Worst place you been hooked?

Community
Freshwater Fishing Discussion of all aspects of freshwater fishing.

Worst place you been hooked?

Old 04-09-2007, 07:33 AM
Fork Horn

Default Worst place you been hooked?

I myself have been hooked many times and the string technique does work, but the worst I ever been hooked was setting the hook on a texas rig. The bullet weight hit me right in the temple and the hook went into my cheek. Dropped me to my feet.
Old 04-09-2007, 07:38 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Worst place you been hooked?

Rattle trap in the arm....I had it cut out at the doctor's office.

Last year my friend got a speck hook in his hand.I watched him do the string technique. I'm a weak individual and nearly fainted watching him do it. He was shaking like a leaf but got it out..[]
Old 04-09-2007, 08:01 AM

I had a "shark hook" (aka bigass hook) go through part of my calf. The doctor's cutters couldn't break it so he had to bend the barb down (which also took forever) and extract it.
Old 04-09-2007, 08:09 AM
Typical Buck

I caught a 25" schoolie striper on a stick bait that had 3 trebles. When I was lipping him he shook his head and impaled me on the back of the hand. So I have this 10 pound striper hanging and thrashingfrom a stickbait attatched tomy hand, talk about pain. My buddy finally removed the striper (after listening to me scream "KILL IT, KILL IT") after a few minutes. I then forced the hook and barb through my skin, clipped off the barb and backed it out.
Old 04-09-2007, 08:55 AM

The worst I've ever had it was through the webbing between my thumb and first finger with 2 barbs of a treble hook at the front of a chug bug. When I lipped the bass, it shook and sent them right into my hand, and for afew secondsthe entire weight of the fish was hanging(and shaking)solely by the hooks in my skin.
Old 04-09-2007, 10:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hoboken, New Jersey...

Ugliest, meanest hooker I ever spent 10 bucks on........
Old 04-09-2007, 12:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

back of the knee with a popper.. was fishing a brushy farm pond and the lure go stuck in some grass behind me, and like an idiot, i ripped it out. I was 10 or so
Old 04-09-2007, 01:03 PM

back of the neck with a muddler minnow, had a #8 hook, thank god it was barbless but left a good hole in my neck but that isn the worst ive seen.

My dad was out on a fishing trip last year, he had caught a pike he grabbed it and was gunna pull the hook out when suddenly the fish flopped out of his hand and drove the hook right into his thumb. They were in the middle of no where so him and his buddys went back to shore gave him a couple shots of whiskey, poured some rum on the hook and on the count of three his buddy pulled the hook out, but luckly the barb some how didnt hook onto anything. But they not 10 mins later they were back on the boat heading back out.

Old 04-09-2007, 01:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

i got hooked in the ear or int he finger or hand one of those
Old 04-09-2007, 01:15 PM
Typical Buck

Just in the finger with a jointed shad rap. I landed a northern and he decided to do some fighting in the boat and he got me. It was an interesting time driving the boat back with my left hand. A carpenter guy poked it all the way through and cut the barb off.... it didn't hurt much.

Quick Reply: Worst place you been hooked?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.