Community
Freshwater Fishing Discussion of all aspects of freshwater fishing.

jet ski's!

Old 01-13-2007, 01:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: jet ski's!

I hate jet skiers just as much as the next guy, I also hate snowmobilers in the winter when I am ice fishing! You have to look at it from their point of view though too! They probably hate fisherman just as much as we hate them!
Old 01-13-2007, 01:25 PM

I snowmobile to my fishhouse do you hate me?I dislike the way jetskiers act towards everybody else on the lake. It mightbe fun but please show some respect. I don't have anything against snowmobilers because they show respect most of the time. Of course there are many exceptions such as the ones who drive intoxicated which is crazy. I have also had snowmobilers treat my driveway as a lake access. Most of the time when I just go out there and talk to them they respect me.
Old 01-13-2007, 02:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Its always fun to get the biggest hook/lure and try for their face when the come to close to the boat
Old 01-13-2007, 05:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Of course not! I just meant the ones that go flying around the fish houses really close! I snowmobile to my house when I cant drive and I don't feel like taking the wheeler!
ORIGINAL: humblehunter

I snowmobile to my fishhouse do you hate me? I dislike the way jetskiers act towards everybody else on the lake. It might be fun but please show some respect. I don't have anything against snowmobilers because they show respect most of the time. Of course there are many exceptions such as the ones who drive intoxicated which is crazy. I have also had snowmobilers treat my driveway as a lake access. Most of the time when I just go out there and talk to them they respect me.