Freshwater Fishing Discussion of all aspects of freshwater fishing.

Alagnak lodge

Old 04-24-2006, 09:27 PM

Default Alagnak lodge

Well, I've been fishing religiously on the olympic penninsula and throughout canada for salmon/steelhead. levelwind, flyfishing, light tackle spinner you name it. We've a guide friend in forks, scott struznik who has seen me grow up. this man can catch fish better than anyone i've ever seen, and In no attempt to blow my own horn, i've gotten to the point of being able to catch fish in almost any water condition. I'm the ripe age of 19 years old, going to school for wildlife management degree, and just got a call from good old scott offering me a job as a fishing guide at the Alagnak Lodge, which he operates in the summer months!

so... I'm off to the Alaskan wilderness to teach people how to catch fish! A dream come true

www.alagnaklodge.com
take a look at the lodge if you're interested, it's really well ran - i've spent some time there before. maybe you can come up! best fishing i've ever seen. and if you're interested in a little salmon/steelheading or even trout and you're on the west side of washington give scott a call, he's really a professional and a great guy.