Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Fishing Forum > Freshwater Fishing
 Hate winter, lets see those boats??? >

Hate winter, lets see those boats???

Community
Freshwater Fishing Discussion of all aspects of freshwater fishing.

Hate winter, lets see those boats???

Old 01-28-2006, 12:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Hate winter, lets see those boats???

here we go..
Old 01-28-2006, 12:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

Old 01-28-2006, 02:38 AM
Dominant Buck

Nice boats gents..and thanks for funny reply Red. And you are right.There is one pit 30 miles away where the monster basss stay. I'm only going there if there is another Hunting.Net tournament. { I hope they hurry up..ours are spawning right now}My boat was the only one able to get through. It's a jungle of lily pads, cat tails and low spots. But big bass are slurping, and constantly rocking the shoreline. I do have friends with the nicer boats like you guys and they have thier place to. ..the big lakes like Okachobee etc. I drove to one place which was supposed to be the lake of all lakes. Average bass size 5 pounds. I drove there and di not even launch the boat. It looked like an ocean and the wind was barely blowing. Lake Walk in the Water. I turned around and came back home.

A Word from the pros.Walk in Water is a 7,500 acrea natural lake loaded with big bass. It is one of the best choices if you are after the big one but it also has great numbers and can provide steady action most any day of the year.
Located in the center of the state south of the Orlando area, this great lake is known by some as Weohyakapka (just don't ask us to prounce it), which means Walk in Water.
There is much vegitation, but also lots of open water and deeper holes that provide great habitat for a thriving bass population. Considered by many to be the premier trophy bass lake in the state, Walk in Water is no secret among many anglers nationwide. With so many big bass, there are few in bass fishing inner circles who have never heard of this great destination. If you want to find out for yourself, just say the word.
Old 02-01-2006, 02:21 PM
Typical Buck

Check it out boys. You have no idea how many chics Ive scored on the water with this sexy BEAST! its the Pelican Bassraider 10E, Fully loaded homey, 05 edition. haha
it catches fish tho. Thats my buddy holdin it so it doesnt blow away.

I also attached a pic of a bass around 5# i caught this fall on it. Thats a nice fish for Massachusetts we dont have many hogs like the south does.

Old 02-01-2006, 02:22 PM
Typical Buck

heres a bass pic