Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Fishing Forum > Freshwater Fishing
 KVD wins Bassmater Classic >

KVD wins Bassmater Classic

Community
Freshwater Fishing Discussion of all aspects of freshwater fishing.

KVD wins Bassmater Classic

Old 08-05-2005, 11:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: KVD wins Bassmater Classic

ORIGINAL: Champlain Islander

ORIGINAL: rdneckhntr

i was hoping for Iaconelli but kvd was my second pick
Ike is a talented fisherman but he needs to grow up. Almost all of the pro fishermen are really careful about how they conduct themselves. Ike puts on a show when he wins but he blows it when he loses.
Im not saying I approve of Ikes childess behavior but look what Ali did for boxing. It was a stagnate sport and people wanted to watch because they love to hate him, maybe. I guess if you can walk it, you can talk a little trash.
Bobby
Old 08-06-2005, 01:14 AM
Giant Nontypical

congrat to kvd, he just keeps getting better and better,i was pulling for swindle, the bama boy.

Ike is a talented fisherman but he needs to grow up. Almost all of the pro fishermen are really careful about how they conduct themselves.
i'm hearing the younger crowd likes ike, if he brings some young people into fishing, i think that would be a good thing, as long as they don't do all that hollorin[:@]
Old 08-08-2005, 08:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

KVD is the man and I think he will ultimately go down as the best of all time. Right now that title still belongs to Clunn IMO but KVD is well on his way. I don't think Aaron Martens choked though. Finishing 2nd in 3 out of 4 classics has to go down as one of the biggest accomplishments in classic history. He is a heck of a fisherman and he will win one soon enough. I am glad Ike didn't win it because I just don't care for him. There is no doubt that he is one of the best anglers on tour right now but the hollering and the break dancing etc. really gets on my nerves. I can't even stand to watch him. When he comes on I just turn it.I was pulling for KVD to win it though. I knew when they introduced the super 6 that KVD had one because you could tell by his demeanor.