Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Fishing Gear
14ft jon boat, trolling motor, and trailer >

14ft jon boat, trolling motor, and trailer

Fishing Gear Besides scouting and collecting sheds we need something to keep us occupied in the off season.

14ft jon boat, trolling motor, and trailer

Old 04-24-2010, 09:44 AM
Fork Horn

Default 14ft jon boat, trolling motor, and trailer

I have a 14ft long 36in wide in the bottom aluminum flatbottom boat. It is a Sears brand. No leaks and isn't beat up at all has some chips in the paint from the motor being mounted and regular use last summer. A 28lb thrust Motor Guide trolling moter thats in good shape. The motor has been kept inside when its not being used. The trailer is a 2007 model and I have the title for it. I can get a pic. of the trailer when the rain stops if you want one. I would trade on a 10-20 H.P. short shaft boat motor in good shape, old vehicle in running condition to tinker with, newer laptop, smaller camper, guns, 08 or newer bows, or who knows! Just let me know what you got. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the boat,motor or trailer. If you have any questions just let me know. I am located in Hohenwald,Tn. Southern middle part of the state.