Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Firearm Review Forum
Beretta Nano Failure to Eject >

Beretta Nano Failure to Eject

Community
Firearm Review Forum Rifles, shotguns, blackpowder, pistols, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new firearms here.

Beretta Nano Failure to Eject

Old 01-09-2013, 03:34 PM
Spike

Default Beretta Nano Failure to Eject

I've had a few failures to eject using 115 gr. Blazer Brass and American Eagle. I read in another forum the Nano likes 124 gr., which I'll be trying the next time I get to the range. I've also heard it just needs to be "broken in." Not sure why any gun shouldn't be 100% reliable out of the box, or run well with the most common decent ammo. Has anyone else had issues with the Nano?
Old 01-09-2013, 06:18 PM
Fork Horn

My Nano works best off of Winchester ammo but only JHP. But runs 100% reliable on Hornady critical duty 135 grain.

It will not run on any FMJ, and just forget it if you would like to run 115 grain ( FTE all the time before the first 500 rounds).

Don't give up on it, mine became 100% reliable after I got about 500 rounds down it. A lot of these small guns need some break in time. And a lot of them only like JHP ammo and most of them work best off of 124 grain.

Last edited by cooper_m22; 01-09-2013 at 07:13 PM.
Old 01-09-2013, 07:00 PM
Fork Horn

All so have someone watch you shoot it, to make sure your not limp wristing it. this happens to a lot of people shooting small guns.