Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Firearm Review Forum
 best quality made rifles >

best quality made rifles

Community
Firearm Review Forum Rifles, shotguns, blackpowder, pistols, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new firearms here.

best quality made rifles

Old 04-11-2003, 12:09 AM

Default best quality made rifles

I am getting ready to buy a new rifle, caliber not an issue. And I was wandering what everyone thought to be the best made rifle. NOT A CUSTOM RIFLE. But one you would buyover the counter. and please give reason for your choice. Thank you DAKOTA NUT 5.
Old 04-11-2003, 01:04 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: best quality made rifles

YOU DUN STARTED SUMTHIN NOW!
Old 04-11-2003, 08:14 AM
Typical Buck

If you have the confidence in you ability to have one shot do it' s job and are willing to take only high percentage shots...it' s hard to beat a T/C Encore.
You also have virtually limitless options on barrel/caliber selection.
Old 04-11-2003, 08:20 AM
Giant Nontypical

Dakota Nut, I think a Dakota Arms rifle would meet your needs.
Old 04-11-2003, 11:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

I would have to agree with mlaubner. The T/C Encore is very well made and the action is solid. The option of being able to change barrels is a good feature. It' s a very nice rifle if you like a single shot. You should get allot of comments on different rifles. Good luck.
Old 04-11-2003, 10:30 PM
Fork Horn

I think it would be tough to beat a Sako. The 75 Deluxe really gets me fired up, to bad it costs $1500. Maybe some day!
Old 04-12-2003, 08:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

There are several different makes that have quality guns, Browning ,Sako' s, Ruger' s, Winchester' s to name a few.Check them out and see which one fits you the best and meets your needs.
Ruger Redhawk
Old 04-13-2003, 12:34 AM

Dakota,
ANOTHER rifle? Bored with the 338 already?

Never Go Undergunned,
EKM
Old 04-13-2003, 01:41 PM

ELKampMaster, no I' m not bored wiyh my new 338, in fact it has inspired me to seek new options in rifles. As of right now, its my favorite rifle. I shoot the rifle everyday. Rain, sunshine, and snow because I want to be ready for my quarry. [BIG BEARS]. Although my friends think I' m crazy for using my big mag. Thats ok, It' s my big mag, and I like it. I recently received my tax refund and have permission from mrs dakota to purchase another rifle. Eldeguello mentioned the dakota line, which is what I was considering. NICE RIFLES I was wondering if anyone owns one of these rifles and if so how are they. please keep the professional opinions coming, they are very interesting and very helpful. If it wasn' t for this forum I wouldnt have my 338. thank you dakota.
Old 04-13-2003, 10:18 PM

I think you would find sako or tikkas hard to beat,i' ve had a number of sako' s that i' ve been very impressed with & my new tikka continental in 7mm-08 is exceeding all my expextations & I cant reccomend them to you enough.

Good luck with your choice

Alan

Quick Reply: best quality made rifles

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.