Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Firearm Review Forum
 EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!!!!!! >

EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!!!!!!

Community
Firearm Review Forum Rifles, shotguns, blackpowder, pistols, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new firearms here.

EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!!!!!!

Old 08-17-2008, 11:19 PM
Spike

Default EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!!!!!!

This has nothing to do with deer hunting. This past Thursday someone broke into my girlfriends house and cleaned her out. This happened in broad daylight. Thank God she was not home. I am posting this to both put everyone on alert and to ask for advice. Times are getting tougher and people are doing unheard of crimes and women most of the time the most vulnerable. PLEASE teach your wives, girlfriends, mothers, etc. how to shoot a handgun and protect themselves. My girlfriend is not a stranger to shooting a pistol but now she will not go into her own house without me present or until she purchases her own gun. I am pretty knowledgable about handguns but need advice on a high quality pistol for her to carry. She wants nothing smaller than a .40 cal and price is not an object when it comes to personal safety and reliability..........All comments welcome and hopefully this post will help others!!!!
Old 08-17-2008, 11:42 PM

Default RE: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!!!!!!

Answered this in the guns forum ...above.