Community
Enhancement Request / Wish List Please post any enhancement requests here. We will review them all, but please understand that we may or may not be able to include them in future releases.

Faster servers...

Old 10-02-2011, 03:23 PM
Fork Horn

I don't even think the moderators or administrator even looks at these threads lol I'm not blaming anyone or calling people stupid or cheap I'm just wanting a solution to this problem.
Old 10-02-2011, 03:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm just wanting a solution to this problem.
Plan on "wanting" for a long time. I do not think this website has ever been what you would call fast or even normal for that matter. It just seems to vary between slow and slower.
Old 10-04-2011, 07:44 AM
Giant Nontypical

Well, admin or mod, SOMEbody is writing checks to a host who has them sitting in the cheap seats ! If I can safely assume that the owners of this site are PAYING a 3rd party to host it on their servers, then they're wasting advertising dollars on a substandard product. This is an EXCELLENT site, being ruined by neglect or an intent to starve it of resources. Too bad....
Old 10-11-2011, 12:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

The servers are really sucking it hard today.