Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Disabled Hunters
I am disabled and would like to chat >

I am disabled and would like to chat

Community
Disabled Hunters How-to's, adapted equipment, methods, disabled hunting laws, managed hunts, and more!

I am disabled and would like to chat

Old 09-21-2009, 06:36 PM
Spike

Default I am disabled and would like to chat

I am alan...a 39 year old single white male..i love the outdoors. I am disabled with a mental condition called epilepsy aka (seizure disorder) im a slow learner hard for me to understand some things...im looking for like a mentor or someone willing to take me deer hunting till i get the hang of it and know what im doing and am comfortable on my own....feel free to e-mail me if you want to
Old 09-21-2009, 06:52 PM
Fork Horn

Too bad you are not in DE...I'd take ya! You contact your state wildlife agency and see if there are any programs supporting your condtion????

Check out this link I found:

http://www.info.com/disabled%20hunters?cb=29&cmp=3972

Good luck on your quest...

Last edited by djdkman; 09-21-2009 at 07:04 PM.
Old 10-28-2009, 11:41 AM
Giant Nontypical

wish i was closer i would be glad to help. I have a friend with the same condition. She is haveing trouble getting treatment as when she as a seizure the doctors can not pick anything up on a test. Hope you find someone welcome to the sport.
Old 03-16-2010, 04:47 AM
Spike

I have a walking disability but I do not let trouble me...I travel extensively and I looking for someone to share life's ups and downs with long term...I am good communicator patient and understanding perhaps someone who is deaf/mute or with eyesight disabilities will enjoy sharing life with me...

I am single parent father with a son taking A'levels, I don't smoke and only have beer with my evening meal when on holiday...

People say I am good fun to be around and have a good sense of humour...

Last edited by SWThomas; 03-17-2010 at 02:55 AM.
Old 06-20-2010, 12:38 PM
Fork Horn

hay allen, i too use to have fits,was kicked in the head by a bull when i was young.ive outgrown it but still remember.its something that most folks dont understand.so do ya do any fishing?my favorite is bass and crappie,dont care much for salmon but we have some 2 pounder crappies .
Old 04-26-2011, 10:02 AM
Spike

Alan -

www.pcsaonline.com

C U there,
Rob