Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Disabled Hunters
 Disabled Sportsmen of America >

Disabled Sportsmen of America

Community
Disabled Hunters How-to's, adapted equipment, methods, disabled hunting laws, managed hunts, and more!

Disabled Sportsmen of America

Old 08-23-2007, 10:55 PM

Default Disabled Sportsmen of America

We are a 501 (C) 3 non-profit organization. We believe that it is our responsibility to ensure that every individual, regardless of disability, has the opportunity to enjoy the great outdoors.
We have no age limits on our adventures, and welcome any and all children wanting to enjoy the outdoors. Whether it is hunting, rafting, a camping trip, or even a day of fishing, DSA staff will assist in making their outdoor dreams a reality.
Disabled Sportsmen of America is operated by 100% volunteers and is funded through sponsors, donations and fundraising. Without the help of our sponsors and gifts from generous individuals we would not have items for the fundraisers. There are many other organizations that do what we do, but when you support DSA you are not supporting our staff. No staff member of DSA is paid for any services. All contributions go directly to fund a DSA event.
MISSION
STATEMENT
Through camaraderie and compassion,
Disabled Sportsmen of America will assist the disabled and terminally ill with adaptive equipment and opportunities to enjoy the great outdoors.

If you would like more info about DSA please contact Jackie Thomas-DSA Events Coordinator at [email protected]
or click on the link in my signature!
Old 08-23-2007, 11:47 PM

Default RE: Disabled Sportsmen of America

Thank you for the info !!
Old 08-30-2007, 10:24 AM

yeah what he said
Old 09-06-2007, 08:47 AM

Old 01-05-2008, 11:43 AM

Hey everyone,
My name is Randy, and I became a member of DSA a few weeks ago. They are a very compassionate and caring group of everyday people. It's like Jackie said, they help to find adaptive ways for disabled, & handicapped hunters, to continue or to get back in the great outdoors, They have already helped me with some of the questions I've posted there.I,m not trying to steer people away from this forum, for I have already learned a whole lot from all of the postI've read, or posted. I love Huntingnet.com, it the greatest hunting tool I've found to help teach an old dognew tricks.
Randy, Aka:sksfordman