Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Disabled Hunters
 a new group for NY state >

a new group for NY state

Community
Disabled Hunters How-to's, adapted equipment, methods, disabled hunting laws, managed hunts, and more!

a new group for NY state

Old 05-09-2007, 10:45 AM
Spike

Default a new group for NY state

Folks -

Please allow me this plug for a group making a grassroots entrance into NY State.

Disabled American Sportsmen would like to attract other outdoorsmen and women, businesses, organizations and others to establish a community within this state as they have in Texas. The purpose of the community will be to have regular recreational outdoor activities for all people with disabilities. Opportunities exist in hunting and fishing and other related events. These are people with actual physical disabilities and not like other groups which merely want to sell magazine subscriptions for their own purpose or limit events to MEMBERS ONLY.

Their web site www.dasportsmen.com is brand new so an individual will be in on the ground floor as one of the original members. Please visit and enroll if you choose as a participant, volunteer, sponsor or to some degree an interested party. Their success here in New York as in Texas, may be the start of a nationwide network of people who share the same interest, a passion for the outdoors.

I appreciate your indulgence, thank you.

Rob
ny-str8shooter

Old 05-11-2007, 06:27 PM

Default RE: a new group for NY state

THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP. I joined. Also I have started a group for North Carolina called The Challenged North carolinian. I am looking for members. It will be a chance for disabled outdoor enthusiasts to find people in their area and maybe help each other find places to hunt, fish, camp or what ever they decide. Thanks again.