HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Deer Hunting Contest 2004 (Gun) (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/deer-hunting-contest-2004-gun-53/)
-   -   Offical Team Buck Snipers (1) Thread (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/deer-hunting-contest-2004-gun/72414-offical-team-buck-snipers-1-thread.html)

trophyhuntr 10-12-2004 06:50 AM

RE: Offical Team Buck Snipers (1) Thread

Rifle season opens up Sat.

davidhardegree 10-12-2004 10:43 AM

I can't wait. The arrow slingin' hasn't been as productive as I hoped for.

trophyhuntr 10-12-2004 01:31 PM

Heck i cant complain i killed one with a bow, a muzzleloader and now rifle season is right around the corner, my wife is as ready as i am,

davidhardegree 10-12-2004 02:53 PM

My uncle has gotten six already. He gave one to me and his freezer is still full. He is now concentrating on the trophies.

davidhardegree 10-13-2004 11:33 AM

This evening is perfect in the South. Temp is dropping and its drizzeling. I can't wait to get on stand. I'm gonna try to leave work a little early, but chances are I won't get on stand until 4:30pm. I hope it's not too late.

davidhardegree 10-13-2004 06:31 PM

Oh well, I tried. I didn't see anything. I think this location is a morning or late night travel route. I've sat there several afternoons and haven't seen anything.

I'm just a little frustrated.

1dahunter 10-14-2004 01:15 PM

At least you are getting to go out, I am still waiting on the season to open. Hang in there it will happen:D

davidhardegree 10-14-2004 02:17 PM

ORIGINAL: 1dahunter

At least you are getting to go out, I am still waiting on the season to open. Hang in there it will happen:D
You're right. It'll happen soon.

wihunter402 10-14-2004 05:58 PM

WOW sounds like everyone has been busy. Sorry I haven't checked in for a while. Not much to report. I will be heading out tomorrow for the evening and then all day on Saturday. After that I won't get back out until the 22nd. Then starts 9.5 days in the woods. I will be out starting Friday afternoon the 22nd and won't be coming home until the 31st at night. The last 4 days are gun season but I may still use my bow some depending on how it is going. Then I have 5 more days of vacation I will be taking during the first 2 weeks of November. Should be a great 3 weeks.

Good luck to all of you. I should be checking back next week.

1dahunter 10-14-2004 07:47 PM

Good luck wihunter and be careful man;)