Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > Deer Hunting Contest 2004 (Gun)
 Offical Team Buck Snipers (1) Thread >

Offical Team Buck Snipers (1) Thread

Community
Deer Hunting Contest 2004 (Gun) All posts regarding the Rifle Deer Hunting Contest 2004 go into this Forum.

Offical Team Buck Snipers (1) Thread

Old 09-14-2004, 06:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Team 1 check In

Any volunteers for team captain?
You up for it? Since only a couple have checked in I vote for you. You seem to be someone who is checking the boards often. I am already captain for the Lucky 13 in the bow contest.

I don't know if this contest will get going like to bow contest has but I am sure it will be a good time. It is a great chance to get to know a few of the other board members.

As for team name, since it is a gun contest how about something like: "the sharpshooters" or "the snipers". Just a couple of ideas. Go with what ever you all decide on.

Good luck to all.
Old 09-14-2004, 07:00 PM

I will give it a shot if no one else wants it but its all new to me, never done this before. I like the name snipers how about Buck snipers? Just a suggestion.
Old 09-14-2004, 07:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Buck snipers sounds good to me. Don't worry about it being new. This is all new to me as well. Just have a good time with it. I am having more fun this season then any other to date.
Old 09-14-2004, 07:50 PM

Ok so far its Buck Snipers any one else?

Hey wihunter402 how did you get that lucky 13 logo and how do you post it?
Old 09-14-2004, 08:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

PAHunterJen created it for us. As for putting it in the signature that really is not too hard. You load the picture up into somewhere like www.photobucket.com. Go to my profile at the top of the page. Find the signature section and put in [img]then the web address here[/image2] without the 2 in the /image2. I really am not too good with graphics so I hope someone else on the team is. If we get someone to create one for us I can get into more step by step instructions if needed.

The more I think about it the more I like the "Buck Snipers". I know I am in this for bow only but I have taken most of my deer with a gun. I am NOT one of those bow hunters that thinks gun hunters are inferior. I will be gun hunting this year for my 25th year in a row. I just do not plan on shooting bucks. I will be using the gun only to thin out more does if we have not done a good enough job by the time the season gets here.

Anyway this is all in fun and I would only like to add that I hope everyone on this team keeps it honest and has a safe season.
Old 09-14-2004, 11:07 PM

Sorry it took so long for me to check in, been really busy at work. I am hunting in nebraska kind of all over the place. Archery season opens tomarrow, so I might not be on for a while. Leaving work early to get out in my stand, following it up this weekend with a grouse hunt. This is my favorite time of year. Good Luck to all
Old 09-14-2004, 11:34 PM

Default RE: Team 1 Buck Snipers

Welcome Jbra we are glad to have you with us. Good luck!!!!
Old 09-15-2004, 07:52 AM

name sounds good and the captains pick works for me

Old 09-15-2004, 10:11 AM

Well I will accept team captain but I have never done it before so if any one has any advice please shoot it my way.
Old 09-15-2004, 11:37 AM

Ok this is the team logo unless someone has a better one? Its the best I could do with Print Master. I am not very creative but I figure a bad one is better than none.

Quick Reply: Offical Team Buck Snipers (1) Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.