HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Offical Team Buck Snipers (1) Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2004, 04:45 PM
wihunter402
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Team 1 check In

1dahunter, I hunt in Richland county. I have been deer hunting since I was 14 (I'm 39 now). I will be gun hunting this year but unless it is just a monster I will only be shooting does if we still need them for the freezer. We are in the CWD Management zone. That means we are earn-a-buck. My biggest enjoyment comes from bow hunting which is why I am in for the bow only. I have a few decent bucks on the trail camera. Here are a couple of them. Also is a group of 4 I saw from the cabin in July. We have 80 acres but we have way too many deer on that. Last year we shot 6 doe and 1 buck. This past May my father saw 7 fawns with 4 doe all at the same time. Guess everything we shot was replaced. We also have seen up to 14 deer in one small field (about 10 acres). I know not everyone believes there are alot of deer but on our property there is. Luckily we have the time to take some. Between 4 of us this year we are planning on 7-8 doe and 4 bucks. Makes for a lot of good eating. We also make our own sausage which is a lot of work and fun.

Sorry to ramble. Oh and I vote for 1dahunter as captain. As for team names I have no ideas.