Community
Deer Hunting Contest 2004 (Bow) All posts regarding the 2004 Deer Hunting Contest go into this Forum.

Team 7 missing buck score

Old 02-09-2005, 11:32 PM

Default RE: Team 7 missing buck score

ORIGINAL: Tribal

LoL, You have serious issues. Let me ask you this. Ok we know you possibly have a alleged buck not counted. What are we suppose to do about it? And if everyone is acting differently that you anticipated maybe it's time to either drop it or give some thought as to why others are responding the way they are. WTF are we suppose to do about it? I don't believe I want to enter again next year. You say you have no control over it then how the fu&* are we suppose to have control over it?

I don't remember asking you or anyone else to do a damn thing.

Now you have taken any enjoyment out of this contest and flushed it right down the toilet. I want to say thanks.
Yea well you and every other whining 3 year old in this thread have done the same for me so I guess we are even.

And I am not afraid of losing any contest. That has nothing to do with this. I would have felt the same way no matter what team you were sabotaging.
Yea I know.............you and every other crybaby have been qualifying your statements with that disclaimer for 7 pages now Talk about paranoid denial

I already told you........I couldn't care less at this point. I started this thread with the best of intentions and look what it got me. It's not worth it. I have better things to do with my time. Burn all our scores for all I care..........you can have your win if it means so much to you that you would all act this way.

The funniest thing of all is for 7 pages all I have heard is how it has "Nothing to do with winning or losing" Yet 99% of the blubbering is all from members of team 8.

Must be a coincidence I guess

I should have listened to all the people who told me you guys would behave this way........I gave you way too much credit. Won't make that mistake twice.
Old 02-10-2005, 06:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well whatever happens I wil let who ever sort it out. And the fact you are on the team with a missing entry and you on here panicing must be a coincidence also right? Don't be a hipocrite sit back and lets see what happens. If he gets his buck in and its a square deal. Congrats hats off to you. But if there is no buck then how about a congrats to us? Sounds fair to me. Not much more to say at this point. Another few days will tell the story.
Old 02-10-2005, 07:26 AM

Ok, I've been silent for several pages now. Here is my take....

EVERYBODY wants to win the contest, be honest, you want to win it. We all started out hoping to win. You get bragging rights, which is huge on a internet forum.....It is painfully obvious from Team 8's posts that they desperately want to win. BUT, I would probably do the same if I thought I had it wrapped up and then a dark horse appeared on the horizon to snatch the win away.

I completely support the first post or 2 by Atlasman on this topic. It was legitimate IMO. However, things have gotten out of hand since that time, largely due to Team 8's whining about rules. So now we have both sides acting childish, which is uncalled for.

LOOK, the contest ends Feb. 15. After that you can claim your prize. And Team 8, if you "win" a contest b/c another didn't enter an alledged deer, just live with it, that happens in life as well. There are always what if's. Regardless of the outcome, Team 8 and Team 7 kicked serious a$$ in the contest and definitely gained my respect, congrats to both teams
Old 02-10-2005, 11:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

That is my take on the situation as well. I thought that is what everyone has been saying all along?