Deer Hunting Contest 2004 (Bow) All posts regarding the 2004 Deer Hunting Contest go into this Forum.

Keep them coming

Old 11-09-2004, 06:49 PM
Dominant Buck

Default Keep them coming

I just wanted to say congratulations for some great deer so far in this contest. I can’t stand the fact I can’t hunt as much as I want. Seeing all these great deer makes up for that in a funny sort of way. I love to see people with their trophies and their big old grins. For those of use who are still trying, don’t give up. Your day will happen. You just have to have fun while your trying.

Good luck!
Old 11-09-2004, 08:35 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Keep them coming

I couldn't agree with you more Fieldmouse.I'm not able to get out as much as I would like to but it is great to see all the great looking buck's that have been taken so far this season .It's also been kind of depressing to go out and seee nothing as well.Today would have been a great day to be out here in Ont ,since I woke up to 4" of snow and sub zero temp's ,as I was on my way to work I seen deer out in the fields ,I just wish i hadn't told them I would be in for Over Time and just went hunting instead .The weather is supposed to warm up for the rest of the week but i'll try to get out Fri,Sat and Sun. I'm pretty determined to add some inch's to our score and I know sooner or later it will pay off .

nubo