Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > Deer Hunting Contest 2004 (Bow)
 Official Team "The Unknown Elements" (17) Thread >

Official Team "The Unknown Elements" (17) Thread

Community
Deer Hunting Contest 2004 (Bow) All posts regarding the 2004 Deer Hunting Contest go into this Forum.

Official Team "The Unknown Elements" (17) Thread

Old 08-27-2004, 07:01 AM

Default RE: Official Team "The Unknown Elements" (17) Thread

T-IN-PA2 ISHOOT A GOLDEN EAGLE PREADATOR 1996MODEL, TREE STANDS LOGGY CLIMER,3FIX STANDS(2 OF THEM A FRIEND MADE FOR ME) IAM THINKING A NEW HOYT NEXT YEAR IF EVERTHING GOES ALRIGHT HERE.THERE JUST SO EXPENSIVE. I HAVE 1 MORE STAND TO PUT UP SUNDAY.HOPPFULLY WE ALL WILL HAVE A GOOD SEASON THIS YEAR ONLY SEEN 2 GOOD SIZE DEER THIS YEAR OUT OF 2 OF THE3 AREAS I HUNT, HOPPFULLY ONE WILL MAKE A MISTAKE BE IN FRONT OF ME OPENING DAY AT FIRSTLIGHT.
Old 08-27-2004, 11:32 AM

hello I just moved from missouri back home to michigan. originally from michigan spent a few years in florida lots of fishing . so i 'm hopeing my first year back HOME!! is a good one . i shoot an old faithful alpine rebel it's so old i have an overdraw . I have my eye on a new bowtech mighty mite and new carbons whole new set up actully looking at a HHA optimizer 5500 sight
Ripcord rest or a QAD similar to the ripcord concidered a drop zone( but heard they are noisey)
mightymight bowtech bow
just got my old bow tuned up and rdy with aloop and new true fire h.o.t. release
but i hope by october 1st (season opener)to have the bowtech and rdy to go

so anyway good luck and hope this turns out to be a fun contest and everyone wins (tags a nice buck )

pkfd7535 A.K.A mike colman
Old 08-27-2004, 12:43 PM
Fork Horn

Toysssss? Um.. ok ok since this is a Bow forum I'll make every attempt to keep it bow only..lmao

Well in June I got tired of shooting old betsy (Moutaineer Aggressor) and sought out for a change, then I got me a Fred Bear (Jennings) Pro Master man am I loving this bow. I looked at the Outback and said If I can't buy it wholesale I'll wait it out..lol I'm a wholeseller. Funny thing is the shop I go to often for gear is a hoyt dealer they've been attempting to oufit me for years.

Tree Stand Summit Viper also new for this season, DogHouse ground blind and my first climber hm.. geee it's been so long I can't remember it's name..lol
Old 08-27-2004, 02:52 PM

Well im getting Mathews soon. I "overdrawed" my old bow. Apparently I outgrew it so I was drawing past the wall.
Old 08-29-2004, 12:54 PM

Bumping us back to the top.

Got some pics but no bucks. Does & fawns. Maybe later this week. Stinking hot & humid here. Hung a treestand over the weekend.
Old 08-29-2004, 07:54 PM

New Bow I got a Jennings Strike Force. Very happy.
Old 08-29-2004, 10:07 PM
Fork Horn

Yeah,

The weather may not break for a while especially here in Va., the mornings are great thought mild, normally after 10 a.m. call it quits! I'm just hoping it stays somewhat consistant between 60-70 degree by Sept. 18 in the mornings
Old 08-30-2004, 05:35 AM

hello guys ,

just got home from a weekend of scouting and hanging tree stands. oh well just checking in hope everyone had good weekend . is it deer season yet /starts to shake !!
Old 08-30-2004, 01:06 PM

been A HOT N HUMID WEEKEND IN MA. CANT WAIT TILL ITS START GETTING COOLER HATE90 DEG. WEATHER. WAS GOING TO PUT UP LAST STAND BUT AC SOUNDED BETTER. OCT 11 CANT GET HERE FAST ENOUGH. ANYBODY SEE ANY GOOD SIGN OR DEER IN THERE AREA
Old 08-31-2004, 11:02 AM

Anyone see "ahunter55" or "Bowhuntr80" around? They are the only 2 that have not checked in that I can tell.

Checking cameras again today.

Quick Reply: Official Team "The Unknown Elements" (17) Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.