Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > Deer Hunting Contest 2004 (Bow)
 Official Team "The Big 10 "   (10) Thread >

Official Team "The Big 10 " (10) Thread

Community
Deer Hunting Contest 2004 (Bow) All posts regarding the 2004 Deer Hunting Contest go into this Forum.

Official Team "The Big 10 " (10) Thread

Old 09-07-2004, 07:57 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Official Team "The Big 10 " (10) Thread

Shootem up870, just copy and paste this into your signature

Code:
Make sure you check the "Add Signature" box at the top of the thread you post.

HNIJustin put it together for us when he was captain of this team. He was then put on Team 20 (HuntingNet Staff Members)about a week ago. He has been nice enough to update as members were added.

I took a look at your website. Nice pics. Are those topo maps of your hunting area for this year? I assume that creek plays nicely into the seasons plans. Keep up with the practicing. The seasons almost here.
Old 09-07-2004, 08:11 PM
Fork Horn

In case anyone hasn't seen, it's just been announced on the team 20 (HuntingNet Staff Members) that ToddGraf has just upped the anty by stating that there will be a prize for the winning team. As if bragging rights aren't enough..A prize to winning team. No idea what it is yet, but The Big Ten aims to find out.

Ever get the feeling that this contest has grown to enormous proportions. Bigger than anyone imagined.

I hope it's sparkly
Old 09-07-2004, 09:21 PM

WE GOT IT but. . . . . .once there is a prize thats when there is gunna be cheating and fighting, even though it isn't a big deal, there will always be that little voice in the back of someones head, so all i ask is that The Big Ten keeps everything fair alright guys. i really don't think we'll have a problem with it on this team, but now that thats a factor ya gotta watch out. i donno what else to say other then the fact that 11 dayz is WAY to long. the bug has really getting to me lately, and only a great day out in the woods is gunna curre it.

-Hoyt
Old 09-08-2004, 06:12 AM
Fork Horn

I absolutely agree with with Hoyt14. The Big Ten is a team of values. And one of those values is respect. Respect for our team mates, respect for other teams, respect for our sport and respect for ourselves.

Winning without integrity isn't winning at all.

-David
Old 09-08-2004, 06:43 AM
Fork Horn

THANK GOD you guys feel the same way as we do.. whats the point in winning if you cheated. especially when the honor system is in effect. camera angles can make a buck look bigger than he really is. you know the usual squabble and crap is gonna come out.. [:@] i hate crap like that... anyway
i hope i told you guys i like the logo!
great job you guys. oh and on behalf of team 4 good luck this season!
Old 09-08-2004, 08:11 AM

I can't stand cheaters!!!! Not only does it effect you, but in this case it will effect others. It seems as though our team will not have a problem. As far as scouting, shooting,etc.. I have shot my bow a few times, and I am hitting exactly were I want to be out to 30+ yards. My muzzy's are awesome!!! I will probably go scouting this weekend just to see what is going on over where I hunt. I have hunted that particular property for 9 years so I have a good idea where the deer move. I will have to scout the other property I hunt a bit more, but hey that's why we love this sport right??!! GO BIG TEN
Old 09-08-2004, 08:46 AM

I am trying to post our logo on my replys, so if it does not show up, so something really wierd shows up on my post then you know why. I am just curious....anyone else shoot Muzzys?

Old 09-08-2004, 11:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

david yes that is the property i will be hunting this year. it actually extends to the east of the red line. i added about 25 more acres there i am also working on adding about 200-300 acres to the south and southwestern area of the map.

i have a ladder stand about 20 yards off the creek. right where they come up from getting a drinkshould be good

lets go team 10!!
Old 09-08-2004, 12:17 PM
Fork Horn

Muzzy's here dough boy. 100gr 3 blade. I've been using the practice blades on 3D targets and I grouped 2/20 & 4/40. I'm assuming it'll be a 3/30 group as well.
Old 09-09-2004, 11:46 AM

Hey it looks like some other teams are picking our team to do well!!! I have no doubt in mind that we can be right there when it counts!!!! We all have nice areas to hunt, but we are going to have to go that extra mile to be successful. I plan on being in the woods every free moment I have (that tends to make the Mrs. REAL happy!!!). But she knows this time of year is mine. Let's see what happens!!!!

GO BIG TEN!!!

Quick Reply: Official Team "The Big 10 " (10) Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.