Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > Deer Hunting Contest 2004 (Bow)
 Official Team "ILNYPAKY-EH "!!!! (4) Thread >

Official Team "ILNYPAKY-EH "!!!! (4) Thread

Community
Deer Hunting Contest 2004 (Bow) All posts regarding the 2004 Deer Hunting Contest go into this Forum.

Official Team "ILNYPAKY-EH "!!!! (4) Thread

Old 08-23-2004, 03:48 PM

Default RE: Team 4 Thread

Then some dude from PA.................LOL........... .........
Come on Rack, we have to have team unity

Well, as you guys know, I am the PA boy in the team! I will be hunting private property in SW PA that is managed by my best friend and I. We have been seeing more big bucks this year than ever before. I have seen over a dozen bucks that will go close to or over P&Y with the biggest probablly pushing the 160" range!

Don't worry guys, I am gonna keep scouting and with a little luck, I may be able to add a big'un!
Old 08-23-2004, 04:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Names...after a couple of drinks during happy hour, here is what I have to contribute:

The Scrapes - which if not chosen may be used for a new wave rock band.
The Popes and Mr. Lung - Popes - PandY and Mr. Lung for Double.
Team PYOB - Pope and Young Or Bust
Team KCISON - my personal favorite
HOGGSRUS
The Booners
The Buckaickers

I'll sober up shortly....thanks for your concern.

Kelly

Oh yeah, This is the only shooter on my small private farm in Ky. Hope not to disappoint.

Old 08-23-2004, 04:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Rack.... the sad thing is , i didnt peek or im sure i woulda put all ill guys and stuff with me .... I dont know anyone on here other then olmossyhorns... so it would be a tad hard to cheat even if that was a question on the team picking for all i know i coulda put a 12 yearold on my team that hasent shot a bow in his life....

But i do agree this team is pretty good ....

looks like me and buck magnet will have to pick up the slack tho from PA!!!!

Lets kill some deer boys!
Old 08-23-2004, 04:51 PM
Typical Buck

daystalker,
I'm in west chicago about 35miles from crystal lake so if you need help with population control let me know. I have several people that want some venison. 35miles is nothing I drive 70 one way right now.
Old 08-23-2004, 05:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

5 guys from ILL
1 from Kentucky
A Canadian - Sask I hope
Then some dude from PA.................LOL........... .........
Sorry rack for not being from sask but ontario here.Not to worry though because we have some big "MONSTERS" running around here this year and i feel real lucky.
I do feel good about the team though,as everyone should about there own.
Good luck with everyone this year and especially my team
Old 08-23-2004, 05:08 PM

Guys just make it easy on yourselves and pick "The Losers" haha just kidding you guys have a great team.
Old 08-23-2004, 07:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

When is everyone's season opener?? Also, if we get in a crunch, I might have to open the honey hole up for the team. Kentucky sales over the counter out of state non-resident tags. We've got less than two weeks to opener. Hung my last stand tonight, after I had a little rest....

Kelly
Old 08-23-2004, 07:25 PM
Fork Horn

Kcison come on now thats a little one!

I think we have a great team and we should name it something like the league of extraordinary men?
or maybe the ultimates? or how about the THE 10.. or maybe the chosen few? Dukes of Illinois ?
or possibly WOLF PACK. what equipment does everyone shoot? i dont think we shoudl have a group name like mathews or anything like that. i think thats kkinda dumb

all i know is that there will be nothing but asumptions and people jumping to conclusions for this thing.. especially since the teams worked out this way. we have to be especially honest. if we illinois guys get a chance to take two bucks we shoudl count the first one we get.

also did anyone want to swap #'s for the illinois group or hell even the PA boys are welcome to swing by!

just so that everyone knows here is THE LIST.
Ill Buck
Daystalker
Extreme1
Rack-Attack
Kcison
Ilbowman
DoubleLung55
Hammerman
Hazcon7
Buck Magnet

team BUCK WILD
Old 08-23-2004, 07:27 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: kcison

When is everyone's season opener?? Also, if we get in a crunch, I might have to open the honey hole up for the team. Kentucky sales over the counter out of state non-resident tags. We've got less than two weeks to opener. Hung my last stand tonight, after I had a little rest....

Kelly
Kelly,
our opener is October 1st. i will be out ther bright and early. we should be good, i have a friend hunting with me that is not on a team or signed up so i told him that if he gets a shot at a BIG one make sure i get first dibs! YEAH right.. lats year i dragged a 14pt 178" dandy out of there... hope there is another dandy moved in for this year.. i can not post up a camer on that property as its a friends HOMESTEAD. and i hunt on the 10 acres he has on the south end of his property.

also what honey hole? i think between the 10 of us we will be FINE!
that is unless yoru putting us up for the weekend?

Hammerman, that sounds like fun. where abouts in west chicago you live? i have been down there down by diamonds for a bacherlor party
Old 08-23-2004, 07:30 PM
Typical Buck

Good luck Team #4. Your'e going to need it!

Sincerely,
Team #5

Quick Reply: Official Team "ILNYPAKY-EH "!!!! (4) Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.