Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > Deer Hunting Contest 2004 (Bow)
 Official Team "ILNYPAKY-EH "!!!! (4) Thread >

Official Team "ILNYPAKY-EH "!!!! (4) Thread

Community
Deer Hunting Contest 2004 (Bow) All posts regarding the 2004 Deer Hunting Contest go into this Forum.

Official Team "ILNYPAKY-EH "!!!! (4) Thread

Old 08-23-2004, 07:49 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Team 4 Thread

daystalker,
I live in the downtown area/historical area, at rt.59 and washington st. about 5minutes south east of diamonds. I'd be glad to take a doe or two for you, I guess I could even take a buck but only if you force me too.

What's up with the trash talk from these guys? I guess they are trying to pump themselves up so that they don't have to face the reality for a whole season that they don't have a prayer in this contest.
Old 08-23-2004, 10:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Maybe me and BUCKMAGNET should hookup ..... we both live in SW PA , i got some nice ones runnin around here !

I shoot a hoyt vipertec , beaman ICS arrows , and montec G5s or Razorbak 100s
Old 08-24-2004, 05:12 AM
Fork Horn

Were doomed!! We got no big deer here in Illinois!!!! I just shot these little ones last year. I have eyed a couple bigger for this year!

Old 08-24-2004, 05:18 AM
Fork Horn

I like the chosen few, or how about the dream team!!! Or or The Boys from Illinois!!! Oh wait a minute, half the team may not like the last one I mentioned.
Old 08-24-2004, 06:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

I like a few names mentioned so far:

The league of extraordinary men
or
The league of extraordinary archers?
Chosen Few
Team Buck Wild

I hunt public and private between Champaign and Effingham. I always reserve my 2nd buck for shotgun season so no worries here about posting my first - I'm generally selective anyway.

Hey Kelly, how much are those non resident tags in KY? (that'd make 3 bucks mwaaahaahahaaha)
Old 08-24-2004, 07:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm in for Team Buck Wild.

NonResident Tags - $ 115.

Kelly
Old 08-24-2004, 07:34 AM

How abouts............

Kcison's Rack-Attackers

LOL......................
Old 08-24-2004, 07:39 AM
Giant Nontypical

i dont think we shoudl have a group name like mathews or anything like that. i think thats kkinda dumb
Now that is just plain uncalled for!! There is nothing wrong with Team Mathews!!

I was out scoping out my property last night and hung a camera again. I have 1 picture of a buck that might go close to 120's that was less than 20 yards to my stand.

I have found a new place for a stand that will make a good place as long as the corn is still there come season, so lets hope the farmers are behind!!

I still don't like the rule on the first buck, so forgive me if I shoot an 80 incher early in the season. 2 years with no venison will do strange things to a guy!!

As for as the team name, don't really matter to me. Team KCISON is good enough for me...he did shoot the largest deer last year!!

Team ILPAKY-eh - IL for the illinois boys, PA for buckmagnet, KY for kcison and the eh would be for the canandian accecnt up north

Don't mind me, it is still early!!
Old 08-24-2004, 07:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

Team ILPAKY-eh
I DIG IT exactly as above lol
Old 08-24-2004, 07:57 AM
Giant Nontypical

??? from team 4 member. Buckeyebuckhntr, do they even have deer in Ohio???? HEE HEE HEE
How many World Records has Ill produced??? Oh thats right Ohio has had 2 Non Typical World Records. See sig pic for details!!

I hate to tell you guys but the supposed giant is going to fall

So Rack and Kscion both got good bucks the last 2 years. All streaks come to and end

Case in point Mike Tyson was once the king of the ring, a proud champion. Now washed up and done for

Good luck fellas. YOU guys are gonna need it! MUUUUUUA HAAAAAA HAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAA <------in my best Dr. Evil voice!

Quick Reply: Official Team "ILNYPAKY-EH "!!!! (4) Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.