Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > Deer Hunting Contest 2004 (Bow)
 Official Team ">>>---Passthru--->" (19) >

Official Team ">>>---Passthru--->" (19)

Community
Deer Hunting Contest 2004 (Bow) All posts regarding the 2004 Deer Hunting Contest go into this Forum.

Official Team ">>>---Passthru--->" (19)

Old 09-23-2004, 07:14 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Official Team ">>>---Passthru--->" (19)

Team 19, Groundhunter has been banned from Huntingnet.com and it's forums so we will be seeking a replacement for him on your team. Please be advised that I have sent an email out to a member that was next in line as he was missed/deleted from a team just prior to him checking in. If I hear from him, I will add him to your team and I hope you welcome him aboard and modify your signature. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Old 09-23-2004, 08:04 AM
Fork Horn

Rob,
i know this may be none of my buisness but is there anyreason he was banned? just currious? thanks, im sure team 19 will welcome any new guy into their team, they are a good group of guys... well except for that buck eye fellow!

i woudl keep an eye on him he shoots a bowtech
Old 09-23-2004, 09:14 AM
Boone & Crockett

Ok, I have received two enthusiastic replies from your new member so help me welcome roscoe dog to Team PassThru (19)
Old 09-23-2004, 10:28 AM

Hello team 19. I have been placed on your team. I hope I can take one for the team. I will be hunting about an hour west of St Louis Mo. and I have a place in the ozarks. I also noticed there is another MO. hunter on the team. I will be getting out for the first time this saturday and sunday. Good luck to all. I will give a report of my hunt on monday.
Mike

Thanks Rob
Old 09-23-2004, 02:26 PM
Giant Nontypical

Welcome roscoe!

Glad to have you on the team. We have a good bunch of guys as stalker said. Best of luck to you this season. Tell us a little more about your self

Also I suggest we drop the current team logo for a new redesigned one. If anyone would like to design one please do so. I will try to come up with something for us too. Thanks!
Old 09-23-2004, 06:11 PM
Fork Horn

Welcome roscoe dog, we got a great thing going here, drop us some more info about yourself and best of luck this year. Oh yea if anyone whats to do a new logo go for, i dont have a clue how to make one
Old 09-23-2004, 07:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

Here is one I made. I am not skilled in graphic design as you can tell
By all means if someone else would like to design one, that would be great.

Old 09-24-2004, 05:19 AM
Fork Horn

Hey, it gets the point across of which team we are, doesnt matter to me what we use.
Old 09-24-2004, 06:45 AM
Giant Nontypical

hey buckeye...do you want me to design a logo for you? I got the perfect idea!!

How about a picture of a guys sleeping next to a tree with a deer passin thru his shooting lane!!
Old 09-24-2004, 06:55 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: roscoe dog

Hello team 19. I have been placed on your team. I hope I can take one for the team. I will be hunting about an hour west of St Louis Mo. and I have a place in the ozarks. I also noticed there is another MO. hunter on the team. I will be getting out for the first time this saturday and sunday. Good luck to all. I will give a report of my hunt on monday.
Mike

Thanks Rob
Welcome Roscoe to the games. Just becareful around here some of the other members in this contest like to talk a little smack. I don't approve of this and just want this contest to be full of fun and competition.

Your on a great team and second place is all yours.

Quick Reply: Official Team ">>>---Passthru--->" (19)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.