Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
TenPoint Titan TL-7 comes through again. >

TenPoint Titan TL-7 comes through again.

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

TenPoint Titan TL-7 comes through again.

Old 10-16-2019, 11:32 AM
Typical Buck

Default TenPoint Titan TL-7 comes through again.

I have not been seeing a lot of deer movement the past two weeks but had seven deer come in a little after 9am last Sat. The lead doe was headed for a tree I marked because it is exactly 30 yards from my stand. She stopped and I squeezed off but she started to move forward just as the arrow left the bow so I hit her a little far back. She went 150 yards and piled up. I could only find two spots of blood but followed where she had run and found her. I only found blood right around where she lay.
The arrow was a complete pass through, but when it entered behind the shoulder it must have deflected off a rib and took a hard left through the liver and out the guts. I dont recall having an arrow deflect that badly internally before. She was full of blood and the gut shot on top of that made for a nasty clean job, but she is cleaned up and in the walk in cooler me and a friend made. She will be good eating.
Attached Thumbnails TenPoint Titan TL-7 comes through again.-crossbow-doe-2019.jpg  
Old 10-17-2019, 12:03 AM
Super Moderator

Looks like a nice big doe!

-Jake
Old 10-17-2019, 08:26 AM
Typical Buck

Thanks Jake! She is nice and fat and should make some nice meals. I am letting her hang for a week in the cooler and will start processing.