Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
Parker Challenger >

Parker Challenger

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Parker Challenger

Old 01-20-2014, 07:36 AM
Fork Horn

Default Parker Challenger

Does anyone here have any information about this crossbow or own one? Looking to get some information or insight on your experience or anyone you know that has this bow. I just bought this crossbow from Bass pro and its for my soon to be 10yr old son, for him to use this hunting season coming up. I need him to start practicing shooting and getting used to it. Its adjustable from 125-150lbs. I'm going to let him get used to it at 125 for awhile, then bump it up to 150 and see how he does. I guess my major questions are, what broad heads are you guys using and arrows? What kind of distances are you shooting? We will be using this for deer btw. Thanks for any info or help
Old 01-20-2014, 08:44 AM
Typical Buck

i had an older parker xbow at one time, i think it was 150 or 175 buck buster maybe? It was a good bow, very accurate and 30 yard shots were not a problem. Several times i ruined fletching on arrows shooting at the same spot on a target until i learned only one shot per bullseye. Parker has awesome customer service, and while i dont own one now i wouldnt hesitate to buy a parker bow if i was looking for one.