Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
brodhead for crossbows >

brodhead for crossbows

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

brodhead for crossbows

Old 09-09-2010, 08:07 PM
Spike

Default brodhead for crossbows

hi there iam geting a new parker crossbow and need to know what the best brodhead to use thaks
Old 09-10-2010, 03:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

Mech. spitfire is very good. Fixed slick tricks mags or my pick razor-trick also montec G5 & magnus snuffer SS are very good. The faster yer set-up shoots the smaller the fixed BH so it doesn't plane on you
Old 09-10-2010, 09:26 AM
Spike

thanks smoke i leaning to the spitfier mec heads that what guy told at bass pro told me that people tha shot crossbows use so i thank i go white them good luck this season
Old 09-10-2010, 06:50 PM
Spike

unfortunately, the answer to your question is...the one that flies the best out of your setup. I have a Parker Tornado, and shoot the Red Hot arrows. I use Sonic Pro 100 grain heads by American Broadhead. they fly exactly like my field points, are super sharp, cut on contact. the blades are not as durable as I'd like, but I never re-use a head anyway. wyvern creations has then for $18/3-pack
Old 09-13-2010, 10:25 AM
Spike

just got my new parker bushwaker crossbow at bass pro today wow took only 10 min to set up and site in the scope thanks for yall help now all i got to get is the brodheads iam good to go
Old 09-13-2010, 04:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

That sounds good to me. BH's there are many out there the few i posted on are what i like & work well out of my CB's & arrow set-up.
Old 10-01-2010, 03:53 AM
Spike

I use 125gr NAP shockwaves, they work wonderful on my Barnett.
Old 10-06-2010, 04:04 PM
Spike

I have a Parker Buckbuster 175 that I started hunting with last fall. I killed 2 last year using muzzy 100 grain 3 blade heads and they worked good. I did have to adjust my scope to shoot them though. This year I tried using the 2 blade Rage broadheads and I'm extremely impressed so far.