Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
Parker customer service >

Parker customer service

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Parker customer service

Old 09-24-2010, 11:19 AM
Fork Horn

Thumbs up Parker customer service

Parker customer service gets an A++++ from me.
I have a 2009 Parker cyclone that when I broke it out for this season did not shot consistent at all.
I looked and it became out of time.
I put 10 more twist in the left cam cable to bring it with in reason, but it was still out.
I was able to shot and stack arrows at 30 yards without any issue, so I used it for the seasons opening days.
I took my doe on 9/11 in the morning and a buck 9/13 in the morning.
I e-mailed and phoned Parker about the issue with my Cyclone.
They told me to take the front limb section off and send it to them and they will fix me up.
UPS took it from me Monday afternoon and UPS returned it to me Thursday afternoon.
Parker checked everything over, installed new cable and string set to factory timing.
Thank you Parker for the great service.
I didn't miss any hunting since I got everything back up and running before the weekend.

Last edited by 2robinhood; 09-24-2010 at 11:23 AM.
Old 10-06-2010, 04:07 PM
Spike

Great to hear customer service is still alive and well! I had the foot stirrup break on my Parker Buckbuster last year and Parker sent me a free replacement within a couple of days.