Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
Wicked Ridge Crossbows >

Wicked Ridge Crossbows

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Wicked Ridge Crossbows

Old 01-06-2010, 12:19 PM
Fork Horn

Default low cost

True, cheap is not where its it if you know you like a crossbow and or have the funds. I bought a lower price bow just to see if I would like the switch. Now I know I like crossbows its alittle different. I think many that switch do the same. Tenpoint and other manufacturers must feel this way by adding to the cheaper end crossbows. In all fairness though Tenpoint already has the top end covered in price by quite a few models.
Old 01-06-2010, 01:03 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Dnk
Apparently Ten Point's new line is assembled and quality control check in the US and many if not most parts will be made in the Pacific Rim. I don't have a huge problem with that because I trust Ten Point to a great degree. BUT I don't think cheap is where it's at!
Dnk,
I would say some parts are made on the rim, but not many and certainly not most. You are correct, they will be assembled and checked here at the factory and will be well made!

Randy
Old 01-06-2010, 04:34 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by 10ptCrossbow
Dnk,
I would say some parts are made on the rim, but not many and certainly not most. You are correct, they will be assembled and checked here at the factory and will be well made!

Randy
I have no doubt about that Randy and I also have no doubt that you guys will take care of your customers as like you usually do.
Old 01-06-2010, 05:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Huntr2
True, cheap is not where its it if you know you like a crossbow and or have the funds. I bought a lower price bow just to see if I would like the switch. Now I know I like crossbows its alittle different. I think many that switch do the same. Tenpoint and other manufacturers must feel this way by adding to the cheaper end crossbows. In all fairness though Tenpoint already has the top end covered in price by quite a few models.
I hope by cheaper you mean less expensive and not cheap quailty,Ten Point or any of the main companys do not give
up their reputation or quality where price is concerned like
some crossbow mfgrs.do.
Old 01-06-2010, 05:58 PM
Fork Horn

Default term

Originally Posted by Dnk
Well certainly lower priced bows will attract more hunters as long as it is good quality. Apparently Ten Point's new line is assembled and quality control check in the US and many if not most parts will be made in the Pacific Rim. I don't have a huge problem with that because I trust Ten Point to a great degree. BUT I don't think cheap is where it's at!
I was just using the same word used in this post. I thought it would go over better than price point, using a word from another post.
Old 01-06-2010, 06:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Huntr2
I was just using the same word used in this post. I thought it would go over better than price point, using a word from another post.
Yepper that phrase sure wore thin on a bunch of forums
O well to each his own!
Old 01-07-2010, 06:12 AM
Fork Horn

THANK YOU........ less expensive is much better than cheap!
Old 01-08-2010, 07:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

Sorry I missed the pricing on these bows
Old 01-08-2010, 09:17 AM
Fork Horn

less than 500 for each model
Old 01-08-2010, 03:22 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by 10ptCrossbow
Dnk,

Randy
Randy, what is the warranty going to be like? The same as Ten Point?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.