Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
Wicked Ridge Crossbows >

Wicked Ridge Crossbows

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Wicked Ridge Crossbows

Old 01-05-2010, 04:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

AH we have been forwarned to leave this person alone, or else this of course is from the other Bow ppl that are admin. over a CB forum. Clean up this thread or ban the posters ? Is that a threat ?
Old 01-05-2010, 05:24 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by smokepolehall
AH we have been forwarned to leave this person alone, or else this of course is from the other Bow ppl that are admin. over a CB forum. Clean up this thread or ban the posters ? Is that a threat ?
Well, I think this thread was suppose to be about TenPoint's new line of xbows. I was looking forward to reading about that but, unfortunately, it has been reduced to bashing an unpopular poster.

Can't really blame the admin for wanting to clean things up a bit.

I thought the xbow bretheren were kinda fed up with the bashing junk...
Old 01-06-2010, 02:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

You need to have been here for awhile to get the whole picture,there is a very good group of people here
and before you judge get to know some of them you will
not find a greater bunch to work with and enjoy their
company on this forum,there are some who speak out
but like I have said to each his own,you just dont need
to jam yours down peoples throats,not meaning you but
every one here.
Old 01-06-2010, 04:50 AM
Fork Horn

Well, I for one would much rather read positive or negative comments on the thread topic, vice constant derogatory comments on a persons character. IMHO, if a post's subject content ie... truth, accuracy, etc.... is in question, then by all means question them. But just to state some of the things that are stated are way off base. I've read alot of great things from alot of posters on hear and on other sites as well, and have a great admiration for their knowledge and experience. But it definately takes away from the expectations of a good post when the first attack post is read.
Old 01-06-2010, 08:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

Welcome new ppl, sorry about the disbarging of another member. What its about is like you i would like to read a posted topic from Ten Pt or Parker Rep's. without a certain member running from site forum to forum as the town cryer. Telling me about price pts. & that this model is the slickest thing since owl poop! If ?'s are asked about said model well & good. This is all about a post count on every forum he is on!
Old 01-06-2010, 08:44 AM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Default What the heck is going on here?

Now without being derogatory can someone tell me what happened to Buckeyefootball? Has his name been changed to Huntr2?

Old 01-06-2010, 09:11 AM
Fork Horn

Default Dnk

Thanks for caring, I have been trying to get something close to the Hunter2 I use where I can. I checked awhile back about a name I saw on some other site, Huntr2 and asked if they could change it here, and they did. Both names are used by alot of different people on different sites. Trying to be consistant as the name list will let me be. Many people dont look for information about new equipment and its good to share knowledge. Plus when you buy you need all the imput you can get as stated in another post, and decide whats right for the consumer.

Last edited by Huntr2; 01-06-2010 at 09:25 AM.
Old 01-06-2010, 09:36 AM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Huntr2
Thanks for caring, I have been trying to get something close to the Hunter2 I use where I can. I checked awhile back about a name I saw on some other site, Huntr2 and asked if they could change it here, and they did. Both names are used by alot of different people on different sites. Trying to be consistant as the name list will let me be. Many people dont look for information about new equipment and its good to share knowledge. Plus when you buy you need all the imput you can get as stated in another post, and decide whats right for the consumer.
Cool but what did this mean?
Originally Posted by Buckeyefootball
it will put alot of pressure on others to step up the componants in the same price range.
Old 01-06-2010, 09:56 AM
Fork Horn

Default oh

Sorry for the confusion. With Tenpoint adding this line of bows under the name Wicked Ridge name and having a machined riser, lighter and longer warranty than some, it will cause some manufactures to lower prices even more or put out close to the same bow for the same price. This is a win win situation for the consumer. With more and more people trying crossbows and more states allowing it, this gives the consumer more choices also.

Last edited by Huntr2; 01-06-2010 at 10:37 AM.
Old 01-06-2010, 10:39 AM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Huntr2
Sorry for the confusion. With Tenpoint adding this line of bows under the name Wicked Ridge name and having a machined riser, lighter and longer warranty than some, it will cause some manufactures to lower prices even more or put out close to the same bow for the same price. This is a win win situation for the consumer. With more and more people trying crossbows and more states allowing it, this gives the consumer more choices also.
Well certainly lower priced bows will attract more hunters as long as it is good quality. Apparently Ten Point's new line is assembled and quality control check in the US and many if not most parts will be made in the Pacific Rim. I don't have a huge problem with that because I trust Ten Point to a great degree. BUT I don't think cheap is where it's at!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.