Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
Did I get hurt on this deal? >

Did I get hurt on this deal?

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Did I get hurt on this deal?

Old 11-18-2009, 03:15 PM
Spike

Default Did I get hurt on this deal?

I just bought a PSE Copperhead Viper for $200 used with a upgraded crosshair scope. I shot it at the store and it shot great at 20 yards and it felt very comfortable for me. But when I got home and did some research on it I found out they sell for $250 or lower new in kits. So do you think I gor hurt on this deal?
Old 11-18-2009, 03:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

IF your happy is what counts,would have shopped around
a little more and tried some out before buying but see how
it does for you.
Old 11-19-2009, 01:53 AM
Spike

For $200. you did good. Never owned a PSE crossbow but know people who have. Any crossbow is better than no crossbow expecially in Canada when temps go below zero it is hard to pull a compound in big bulky snowsuits and thats when I pick out one of my crossbows. Shoot away my friend and have fun with it and if you like it you can upgrade down the road and have a second to lend out to family or friends so they can join you and enjoy the experiance. Happy hunting