Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

!

Old 11-25-2008, 05:40 PM

Default !

Old 11-27-2008, 09:13 AM

Default !

Old 11-27-2008, 09:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Horton Hunter HD175 - LOWERED!

I just have to say that I am so sorry to hear what your diagnosis is. I have said prayers for you and your family in this time of need. I was reluctant in posting but when I read your post the other day you have been weighing on my mind since. Several prayers have been sent out to you and yours. I know that this isn't what you had in mind and can understand what you are trying to do and wish I was in a better position to help out but with a sick wife out of work for the last 15 months and just finally back to work last week I am unable to at this point. So sorry so sorry so so sorry. I am in the medical field Not a Dr but know what your diagnosis means. Again my heart and prayers are with you and yours.

God Bless.

Brian
Old 11-28-2008, 02:51 AM

Brian....

please understand that your heartfelt prayers for me and my family mean a great deal to us, during this trying times we are going through.

also i have never been a church goer for the most part but throught alll my illnesses in the last 5 months i have been seriously rethinking my old position and am working on setting things in the order they need to be in with the man upstairs.

because i do believe in him and i trust in my heart that if theres ever to be a real chance for me to pull through this its going to take a miracle and in order for that happen thats when my faith in god is needed the most.

also...if it really is to be my time to go, i want to be on the best of terms with him so i can be assured a spot in heaven so i can be with my first born son that i lost to a unfortunate accident at nearly the same agethatjustin is now (6) some 20 years ago.

i believe in my heart that god did not pull me through what he has in the last year to just take me away now, a year ago i was 440 pounds and near death and after seeing a dietiction for 4 months and having since worked my butt off as of now i am 145 pounds lighter then i was august a year ago, during that time i suffered a heart attack that left a smallportion of my heart deadand then i had a massive stroke this past august which i was back to my old self with no side effects in a mere' 36 hours and have delt with constant re-occouring blood clot issues since june of this year.

to say the least i have been through quite an ordeal so far and i believe in my heart of hearts that between my faith in god, my strong will to live for myself and my family and my always having been a determined person to never be kept down that i can beat this...besidesafter all i been through and done so well, how can i not believe god does not a greater plan for me in the years to come

again...thank you for your heartfelt concerns and prayers they are both very much appreciated
Old 11-28-2008, 03:01 AM

Old 11-28-2008, 09:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

Faith and a positive attitude are imparitive which you seem to have and that is fantastic. You seem to be a tuff SOB. Great and glad to hear that.

I also hope that someone will come on hear to buy that crossbow off you as it is a fantastic price.

Prayers from my family to your will continue to be a nightly ritual for us.

May God Bless and look over you and lay his healing hands on you.

Brian
Old 12-01-2008, 12:54 PM

Old 12-04-2008, 09:38 PM

you and your family have my prayers....good luck on selling the bow and merry christmas