Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
 O/T ML peep sight >

O/T ML peep sight

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

O/T ML peep sight

Old 11-03-2008, 11:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default O/T ML peep sight

[&o]well i have been trying to fool myself for 3 days now. the bead is white on front sight but i can't see it or the color. good thing i haven't put my eyeballs on a tick toter. so i shot its prb load when i came out of the woods. have cleaned it well and oiled it and put it up in gun rack. haven't decided what i will do with it yet [:-]maybe break down and get glasses & or have it drilled and tapped for a scope. none of TC's bases fit a LH ML, its my New Englander. she knows how to sling a prb tho!she has done it many a time over the time i have owned her. i got out my Grey Hawk and loaded it up as it has a 3x9 scope on it. now i can actually see what i am looking at and tell what it is![][:-]