Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Muzzy Alert!

Old 09-06-2008, 05:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Muzzy Alert!

I got my info from a well known person on another CB site. Muzzy ppl are completely against anyone shooting CB's except the disabled![:@] I won't buy another Muzzy B'head or DVD or any other thing they push for sale!
Old 09-06-2008, 06:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Muzzy Alert!

Sounds like "I know a guy, who heard it from another guy..." story, Moon. Any way to substantiate this tale?
Old 09-06-2008, 07:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

Actually it came from Willie AT or Woody on Excal. has a site for Indiana. he has always told me straight, if its untrue i didn't start the rumor!
Old 09-06-2008, 07:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: smokepolehall

Actually it came from Willie AT or Woody on Excal. has a site for Indiana. he has always told me straight, if its untrue i didn't start the rumor!
Maybe you should have checked it out brfore you start this attack. If you do check it out and find that it is correct, then it is important information that needs to be passed on.
Old 09-06-2008, 07:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

lets see now i get the info from another site by a man who runs a site who has always told the straight, and i am the one attacking Muzzy![:-]

i seem to have lost my credability! [] Thats ok, i don't seem to be able to offer any good info new ppl as they come here full of knowlege. i will just read other ppl's topic posts.
Old 09-06-2008, 08:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

With an accusation as serious as this I would have gone to the horses mouth, the company, and asked them straight out if it was true. If so I would have given them a piece of my mind and let them know how others in our sport feel about this subject.

But then again I am not you and I can see by your response that you feel you have done no wrong about passing on information that has not been verified. Remember one must be responsible for ones words and actions!
Old 09-06-2008, 09:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have emailed John at muzzy awaiting his responce. I have pm'ed the person who put the info out asking for proof of this.
Have you ever posted on a forum about something that you didn't have the facts on ? Have you ever posted about something you were not an expert on ? Maybe you have shot or used the same equipment that i have and we show dff results!
I must be doing something wrong as i see you posting about my posts.
Old 09-06-2008, 09:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

Geez, guys, it's a "heads up" not a request to picket the factory. Woody Williams is a well know, well respected name in the field of xbows. There's no way he'd start a malicious rumor. It bears checking out. I notice on the other forums where he's better known, no one chastised him for the info.

For a long time, this was a fairly small forum w/ a core group I was privileged to join a few years ago. The newer guys were rare. We had many lively discussions and debates, but always treated each other w/ a lot of respect. There's a slew of combined experience on here, both now and then. We took care of each other. Still do. We made friends here, damm good ones. Kept them. I'm NOT addressing this to anyone poster or subject/thread, but it's been on my mind for quite a while and this seems like as good of time as any to spit it out. Rant over.
Old 09-06-2008, 10:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

Iam with Aw and Smoke on this one.....
Remember we are human,we make mistakes,type missleding info sometimes,speak without knowlage(or little of)but I do trust what alot of the long time cb'ers say on here.....Besides if it wasnt for a alot of these guys I wouldnt be were I am today with cb's..............
If one of these guys says something I tend to pay a little more attention to it.....
Old 09-06-2008, 10:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

All I am saying is that information like this can hurt this company. We are not talking about general info, but something someone said about a company that has potential to cause hurt or loose revenue. All I ask is that something of this nature be verified with the company before posting it. It has nothing to do with friendship or respect. Friends don't show respect by slandering someone and later finding out it was all a bunch of bad info. So after the company looses business we say what, "Sorry my bad!!!"

How many emails do we get blasting companies for doing something and then find out later the email was bogus? This is more common on the internet then we like to admit. I am not trying to start a fight, just trying to keep our forum above board and creditable.

Quick Reply: Muzzy Alert!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.