Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
 Survival guide to full inclusion >

Survival guide to full inclusion

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Survival guide to full inclusion

Old 08-10-2008, 09:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Survival guide to full inclusion

go ahead and look at the Regions/NE in the PA debate going on w/ the Compound boys. I been living alone on that fight any help is appreciated. Seems as though Compund clubs feel superior w/ there new thechnology. It s pretty easy to trip them up though. About 14 pages of arguments!
Old 08-14-2008, 06:01 PM

Having started in archery in the 1950s with longbows and recurves all shot barebow instinctive,having never changed to compound bows,I feel I have some basis in saying too many in archery today are being hypocritical about crossbows. We need all the hunters in the field we can get as the popularity and percentage of Americans that hunt continues to decline. Either we work together to educate the public and preserve our hunting heritage or we lose it one at a time.
Old 08-14-2008, 07:59 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: PaparockArk

Having started in archery in the 1950s with longbows and recurves all shot barebow instinctive,having never changed to compound bows, I feel I have some basis in saying too many in archery today are being hypocritical about crossbows. We need all the hunters in the field we can get as the popularity and percentage of Americans that hunt continues to decline. Either we work together to educate the public and preserve our hunting heritage or we lose it one at a time.
nicely put.
Old 08-18-2008, 11:02 AM
Boone & Crockett

You just have to laugh at some of the smug elitism on the part of those folks. They act like every verticle bow hunter is some sort of apostle of the bowhunting religion who spends hours a day, year around practicing their skills. I've been around quite a few bow hunters and have yet to seethe diligence that some of these clowns claim characterizes verticle bow shooters.