Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
 O/T need to vent >

O/T need to vent

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

O/T need to vent

Old 03-18-2008, 09:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default O/T need to vent

my last week or sohasnt been the best,1st the trany goes out in wifes car(1,200 instald)then Jerry(father-in-law)had to have his coulin(spl)removed,now the Hospital insurance is running out April 4th so insted of putting him in the nurseing home my sister-in-law has him going to her house and I need to put a Hospital bed in her living room and throw her furniture out for garbage p/u because there is no room in her house so he is going to be in the living room,she is quiting one of her jobs and expects us to help during the day and night....We live 75 miles from her,she's NUTS....she dosnt understand that he needs more help then she can give,she has a 7yr old girl and a very disobediant(spl)dog(begal)......Then I go to the Dentist today and need 4 root canels and 5 crowns plus a few other things......Total 7002.00 to fix my teeth and then my company is droping our Heathcare plan and they are not sure on the dental......And the Company that Has my Laptop went belly-up and had to drive to Fargo today and retrive it so I can get it fixed some where else for 330.00 dollars,it should be done tomorrow.....the one Iam useing now is very old and slow.........BUT THE GOOD THING IS I got to shoot all my bows this afternoon,for some reason I shoot the Excal the most then the Drenlin.

Its just been one thing after another and I hope it all ends soon so I can relax a little...

Thanks for reading and letting me vent guys.......
Old 03-18-2008, 10:02 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: O/T need to vent

James, we are hear to listen man! Sorry to hear about your woes! I haven't had many situations as crowding as you have right now but when it feels like a conspiracy I hug my dogs and try real hard to remember that any day above ground is a good one! You'll do ok James.
Old 03-18-2008, 10:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Tough times are always hard...but you will come up...things always get better if you believe they will. Have faith!
Old 03-18-2008, 11:14 PM

Sorry about all that is going on. You have had a long hard time with Jerry also and that causes alot of pain and stress. SO if I understand your post right, did you lose your job at the boat shop? Hope things start to look up for you soon!
Old 03-19-2008, 05:41 AM
Fork Horn

Hang in there....
Wyvern
Old 03-19-2008, 07:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

Bummer. Spit happens. On the bright side, you're on the upside of the sod...and capable of shooting your bows.
Old 03-19-2008, 09:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

Don,that is a plus that Iam not worm food,my glass is all ways half full never half empty.
Cossack.....Yep the grass is still bown and getting greener.
Jason,I still have the job I start back on the 31st but everything seems to come at once.My boss(owner) is a young guy and over spent[X(] the last few yrs and its caught up to him so he is trying to make cuts and recoupe some money.
My daycare lady just informed me that she cant watch the children this summer so now it will cost us about 800.00 a month rather then 2-300.00 a month.[:@]...It seems like every day something else comes up.
Iam just glad that we were smart enough to save and not over spend so at least I have that going for me,my friend called me this morning and Magnumhad a job opening if I wanted it but turned it down[&o],15.50 a hour starting and it was7am to 4pm mon thru friday,it would of been a foreman/lead job witch would of been great but then I would be driving 150 miles a day back and forth.
There is good with the bad but the bad seems to over shadow the good at this point[&o]....I will survive ...Now if I get the call to p/u my laptop I will be happy.........
Old 03-26-2008, 08:41 AM
Fork Horn

Sorry to hear of all your woes!! Glad you can see the "up" side of other things. It is quite difficult to take care of someone who is so ill they need a hospital bed. I know first hand, how it is having had 2 hubbies who became ill. My 1st hubby suffered a severe stroke when he was 53 and was bedridden for 2-1/2 yrs. He could no longer speak with me, except for answering yes or no. Plus side was, that he still his comprehension. I had to have an aide stay with him while I worked nights. I lucked out with her as she was a nursing student, but was still difficult to handle it all. I think your sister-in-law means well, but sounds like she is really biting off more than she can chew!!! I do hope all goes well, though.

Hang in there regarding all the other problems. It does get overwhelming when so many things seem to happen at once. Good luck to you and May God bless. Kathy
Old 03-26-2008, 01:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

They have me looking at a wheelchair ramp right now but think its a waste of time,the wifes car is still in the shop and now my other laptop is down and they are going to get ried of my wireless out here and go to cable/wireless.I told them I dont have cable anymore so now they want to run cable[:@].I went to dish 3 yrs ago and removed all thier cable because dish put in thier own......

K
My father had a stroke at 59 and my mom took care of him for 15 yrs,he was wheelchair bound,couldnt eat by himselfand couldnt talk except for yep and nae/nope....she stayed home for thos 15yrs and just took care of him.....
Old 03-26-2008, 02:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

I live out too. Able to get HS internet through Quest via my phone line (not dial up). Quest didn't advertise it's availability, found out by asking.

Quick Reply: O/T need to vent

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.