Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Old 12-25-2007, 09:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: MERRY CHRISTMAS

Time to get the burn barrel out now that I have al this cardboard and paper to burn,the its sleding time behind the snowmoble for the children...........Then Just Then...I might ask the wife if its ok to go you know what.......The only reason I will ask is because its Christmas Day..........will just have to see......
Old 12-25-2007, 12:22 PM

Merry Christmas to all. My son gave me an Excalibur Phoenix this morning and I just got the scope attached. I'm outto the backyard in only 58 degree weather to sight it in so I can hunt with it on a three day hunting / camping trip for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. He's 23 so I guess my wife and I must have done something right in raising him. Let you guys know later what we did.
Old 12-25-2007, 12:57 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: graveyard zombie

Merry Christmas to all. My son gave me an Excalibur Phoenix this morning and I just got the scope attached. I'm outto the backyard in only 58 degree weather to sight it in so I can hunt with it on a three day hunting / camping trip for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. He's 23 so I guess my wife and I must have done something right in raising him. Let you guys know later what we did.
You're wrong, you are not lucky, you raise him right and you married the right woman! !