Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
 Bought a Stryker and need bolts... >

Bought a Stryker and need bolts...

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Bought a Stryker and need bolts...

Old 10-18-2007, 08:51 PM

Default Bought a Stryker and need bolts...

Has anyone here purchased a Stryker and additional bolts. I'm not sure I want to stick with the ones provided by Bowtech. If you have purchased new ones, let me know your results and respective model(s). Anyway, I'm anxiously awaiting my new bow and am ready to hunt with it.

Thanks,
Andrew
Old 10-18-2007, 10:04 PM

Default RE: Bought a Stryker and need bolts...

Big~BirdVA is the only one we have shooting the Stryker that I know of. If you look on page nine of the Your Hunt Today thread he made a post about his buck he shot. He is using the Stryker arrows re fletched with 2" blazers I think. His picks look like they work!
Old 10-25-2007, 05:21 PM
Fork Horn

I'm shooting the Desert Stryker arrows that were refletched with 2" blazer vanes. On another forum there is a guy that has both Strykers and lot of time to spend testing. The GT arrows with brass inserts are what Stryker sells with their wraps on them and they do just fine in it. He did say that they like the heavier brass inserts so keep that in mind with whatever you try. He also shoots flat nocks on them and says they are more accurate and has 1,000's of shots with zero problems. I'm not going to try anything other than moon nocks because I've been know to have "things" happen. I can get 12 regular GT crossbow arrows and brass inserts for the cost of 6 Stryker branded arrows.
Old 10-27-2007, 07:08 AM

Try The Cabon Express Maxima Hunter They are Pricey But Worth it ! They have 5" Vanes Awesome & they are gauranteed to be 100% straight ! They make them in 20" & 22" They are awesome !