Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

ProView Scope

Old 10-11-2007, 05:28 AM

Default ProView Scope

Hi Guys,
Anyone here having problems with there tenpoint proview scope. I cannot see anything thru it when it is lit up about sunset. It also fogs up and there looks to be black shavings inside the scope.
Old 10-11-2007, 06:08 AM

Default RE: ProView Scope

My brother-in-lawhad two proview scopes (one replaced the first one by the pro shop he bought his xbow from) and neither one would stay true after shooting his ten point xbow several times. He also complained about the clarity of them, too but didn't have the fogging or black dots. They both lit up but he wanted more than just a dot in the middle so he bought a TruGlow where the lines glow. He really likes the TruGlow and saysit isextremely clear in the middle where you really need it but the very outside circle area appears to be a little blurry. Hefty price, too.
Old 10-11-2007, 06:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Lumi-zone $119 How sweet it is!!
Old 10-11-2007, 08:51 AM

Lumi-zone is right Awshucks. That is what my son has on his Exocet 200 that I'm using. I like the one crosshair, too. My brother-in-laws Truglo has four crosshairs and that looks a little cluttered to me but he likes it. To each his own I guess. The Lumi-zone has larger optics (40mm) and I also think the Lumi-zone is clearer than the TruGlo, too at about $80.00 cheaper. I'm going huntingin a few minutes for the afternoon even though it is a little too windy for my taste but hunting is hunting and nothing can compare to it. I'll be using the Exocet and at the end of the day I'm going to decock it with the rope. If I live through it and if the xbow lives through it I'll let you know later on.
Old 10-11-2007, 09:40 AM

ORIGINAL: awshucks

Lumi-zone $119 How sweet it is!!
That has to be the best CB specific scope I have tried. I love mine!!
Old 10-11-2007, 09:58 AM

well they are going to give me another scope and if it does the same thing I am going to get the lumi-zone scope. Thanks for the help
Old 10-13-2007, 07:51 AM

I just picked up the TEN POINT TITAN TL -7 and questioned the sales person about the Lumizone scope. He recommended it over the Proview due to black dots in scope and customers bringing them back. Lumizone is nice scope
Old 10-14-2007, 06:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

The LZone for me too. Got one on both my bows. Esp like the ability to tune secondary aim points based on speed of bolt. Clean reticule, windage/movement aiming points too ( if you are so inclined). And, lighted reticule on demand. Could'nt be happier with a product. If only it were just a tad shorter.....