Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
 Just about caught em >

Just about caught em

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Just about caught em

Old 09-24-2007, 07:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Just about caught em

THIS just happend.....
Havent had much theft on the lake BUT....
My wife just got home and came in the house and said there was a boat with no lights on right behind our pontoon[:@],so I ran out turned the truck lights on and they were already goingout into the lake.I think her comming home and the lights from the cartook em by surprise,I climed in the pontoon to see if the gas tank,battery and radio were still in it and they were,then I slipped getting out cut my foot perrty good and fell on my bad shoulder[:@] and broke a latch on the pontoon door.....I hate theves....No reason to cal the sheriff it would take em 15-30 min to get here so tonight Iam MAD and on the lookout......
Old 09-24-2007, 08:29 PM

Default RE: Just about caught em

Som-a-bitches.....I am on my way with my Pheonix and my spot light. Have your foot bandaged up and take some BC powders for you shoulder we are going hunting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![:@]
Old 09-25-2007, 07:52 AM
Typical Buck

Thieves are the scum of the earth.

My other hobby is playing paintball. They won't kill you but slingingpaint at 280fps will certainly get their attention and leave nice welps..

Old 09-25-2007, 08:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

I sat out for acouple hours with the9mmand didnt see or hear anything,but on the lake most use trolling motors to sneek around and steal....took the battery out,fuel tank and the O-brian tube outso now Iam not so worried...Ive lived on the lake for 10 yrs with no problems and now this.....
Old 09-25-2007, 08:58 AM
Spike

No doubt... 280 fps and 15-20 balls per secound (900-1200 rnds/min for our firearm only readers) is definitely motivation for them to move very quickly out of the area. BTW Works great for stray dogs or koons too.
ORIGINAL: Krypt Keeper

Thieves are the scum of the earth.

My other hobby is playing paintball. They won't kill you but slingingpaint at 280fps will certainly get their attention and leave nice welps..