Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
 what states allow crossbow hunting? >

what states allow crossbow hunting?

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

what states allow crossbow hunting?

Old 09-09-2007, 09:35 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: what states allow crossbow hunting?

ORIGINAL: sproulman
i hunt grouse A LOT,like 5 days a week,i hunt along roads and ditchs etc..

so, yes, i see a lot because i can look right in front seat of every vehicle that comes by..
So exactly how tall are you? You must be pretty tall to look into a truck or car so see right into the front seat or are you in a taller vehicle while hunting the roads?

Old 09-10-2007, 12:41 PM
Fork Horn

No can do in NY unless you are severely disabled. Plus it must be a mouth release. Our new Gov. seems to be in favor of crossbows so I expect the law to change sometime soon.
Old 09-10-2007, 07:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

Old 09-10-2007, 09:09 PM

Thats a total bummer! Sounds like your area is FULL of a bunch of low life's! I am glad the rest of the country does not suck as much as yours! You describe your area as a cesspool for the hunting community, glad I am not a part of such a troubled area. Its a shame that the pillars, DCNRand even the women of your area are worthless low life's! How are you able to live and hunt in such a low life area?
Old 09-11-2007, 09:45 AM
Giant Nontypical

i decided i was way off TOPIC ,sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,i deleted info....

Old 09-11-2007, 07:27 PM

I see I should have done what Don did. You "decided" that your attempt to black eye the rest of the CB world you made your own community look like trash! You may have edited your post but we all know what you called the people of your own state and area! Sorry you had to edit your post after you realized how bad you made your own people look!

Just for the record you said the...

DCNR, Pillars, Women, And fellow hunters where poaching low life's. Them four categories pretty much sums up everyone in your area.
Old 09-11-2007, 10:50 PM
Fork Horn

just the facts peeps.. anyhow looks like a hot topic thanks for the feedback
Old 09-12-2007, 10:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

Old 09-12-2007, 11:15 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

sproulman
titleAndStar(1532,0,false,false,"","")Life Member

[align=center][/align]

ORIGINAL: Hotburn76

[blockquote]quote:

[/blockquote] ---------------------------------------------------------------

I see I should have done what Don did. You "decided" that your attempt to black eye the rest of the CB world you made your own community look like trash! You may have edited your post but we all know what you called the people of your own state and area! Sorry you had to edit your post after you realized how bad you made your own people look!

Just for the record you said the...

DCNR, Pillars, Women, And fellow hunters where poaching low life's. Them four categories pretty much sums up everyone in your area.
[/blockquote] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

no, it had nothing to do with that, i stand by everything i said and its TRUTH...
these WERE people that WERE arrested ROAD HUNTING..i know, i reported these people..

i promised christine i would STAY ON TOPIC,i did not do that,thats why i edited it..
no other reason.....
.................................................. .................................................. ....................................

Right Sproule, like a mod will come here and tell someone that they are off topic! Right! LOL! How about being talked to about WHAT topic?
Sproule, we've acutally seen you contribute rather than point, accuse and bait. You are liked when you contribute but repell when you destroy. You even treat us like were stupid. Don't you get it? Being part of a community means you contribute to get ahead together.
Old 09-13-2007, 09:32 AM
Giant Nontypical

Quick Reply: what states allow crossbow hunting?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.