Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
 This needs to be said >

This needs to be said

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

This needs to be said

Old 03-28-2007, 06:58 PM
Typical Buck

Default This needs to be said

I don't normally talk up a product. Something has to really impress me before I sing it's praises. That being said; I love my Tenpoint crossbow. I can't say enough good things about the way I have been treated by this company. The only other archery product I am willing to say alot of good things about are Rockeymountain Broadheads Snyper XP3,but I digress. I bought the bottom of the line Titan. They treat me like I just bought stock in the company. The bow is 5 years old and has held up well for me. I went to the Deer and Turkey Expo and talked with the rep like I had known him Forever. You just don't see alot of this kind of treatment these days. If this bow was ever stolen or lost in some way, I would buy another in a heart beat. I don't say that about to many things. Way to go Tenpoint. Thanks for listening folks.

[/align]
Old 03-28-2007, 07:04 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: This needs to be said

Welcome to the forum Standsleeper. Ten Point does make a quality product that is for sure.
Old 03-28-2007, 07:11 PM
Typical Buck

Customer service is a treat, good to hear someones candid opinion! Ten Point sure sounds like they look after their customers.
Old 03-28-2007, 07:19 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Sorry, I forgot to say that if I thought for a minute that a manufacturer was not going to back their product at least 100% I would not consider the purchase. That part of the product is more important than the product itself. I think we at this forum kinda knew what you tell us because of our association with Randy (10ptCrossbow).
Old 03-29-2007, 12:17 AM
Typical Buck

10 point makes a great bow. i've heard that the customer service is top notch too. btw....welcome to the forum.
Old 03-29-2007, 05:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

Welcome to the forum. Yup i think Ten Pt. makes good CB's.
Old 03-29-2007, 06:29 AM
Giant Nontypical

I have the 185# model it was an up grade from about 4 years before they made that model which makes it quite old as such things go I believe about 16or 17 years this was back before they changed their name from Hunter to 10 point its taken 28 deer and several hogs and been shot in target pratice and comoitition and still shoots as good as new ;I just got a new Exocet and I am quite impressed by it I hope it holds up as good as the 10 point. Lee
Old 03-30-2007, 04:53 PM
Typical Buck

Thanks for the welcome everybody. I've been on this forum before but I don't think I posted anything. Ten point is offering an overhaul service for the off season. They have a list of bows and fees. For example; I can send my Titan in for $52.00 and they will go over the bow replace strings and cables and whatever the bow needs. I think for another $32.00 they will upgrade the trigger. If you have a Tenpoint more than 5 years old, it is worth a look. I plan to send my Titan in next month.

[/align]